How big of an upset would this be?

usahockey1980(heinz).jpg

1980 USA Hockey big.

This.

This would be monumental on a national scale not just on a UT history scale. Look how much press A&M garnered from beating Bama. The difference here would be it would be a team win not a Johnny Football show.

There was an interception late that one that game if you'd care to remember correctly. It was out of JFF's hands when the clock was winding down.

Reactions: 1 person
There was an interception late that one that game if you'd care to remember correctly. It was out of JFF's hands when the clock was winding down.

If I remember correctly Johnny Football had given you the lead that guy was protecting.
Few teams ever force Bama into a situation where they have to score.

It would be of an epic proportion. Biggest upset in college football history.

Can it happen? Yes, it can.

I wish y'all luck. That's the best I can do. I love this site but despise a lot of the foolishness on here. Sorry but I'm not a dual fan like I once was.

Sounds like sour grapes since y'all lost. Good luck next year when Johnny is gone. That's not meant as foolishness either you'll have a huge hole to fill.

Sounds like sour grapes since y'all lost. Good luck next year when Johnny is gone. That's not meant as foolishness either you'll have a huge hole to fill.

Not sour grapes at all. I've felt that way for about 6 months. And thanks, I know.

At least we're not going into this game 0 for October. Good vibe around Vol nation. Let's shock the world!

After thinking about it for a bit just now, seems to me it'd be like tu beating OU this year. Y'all have similar types of rivalries and everyone expected Stoops to curb stomp Mack in to retirement. Hell, it's kinda like they played the ugly colors. version of this game coming up.

Who covers Cooper?
Have we had to cover anyone with his ability yet?
How many tackles does AJ finish with?
Bamas three headed monster at rb is going to be brutal.

Reactions: 1 person
After thinking about it for a bit just now, seems to me it'd be like tu beating OU this year. Y'all have similar types of rivalries and everyone expected Stoops to curb stomp Mack in to retirement. Hell, it's kinda like they played the ugly colors. version of this game coming up.

So you think we take them to the woodshed? Interesting.

Not a bad example except it would have had to have been Fulmer on his way out to be a truly valid example. Oh and TX still sucks. The ugly colors part was funny though.

No. I said the that upset would be comparable if y'all can pull it off. I wish you luck and that's all I'm saying.

usahockey1980(heinz).jpg

1980 USA Hockey big.

Not to be a downer, but not even close.

That is the biggest upset in the history of sports and will probably never be topped.

It would be like if the Vols beat the Denver Broncos.

UT beating Alabama would be a big upset, yes, but probably not even in the top 50 all time sports upsets.

Not to be a downer, but not even close.

That is the biggest upset in the history of sports and will probably never be topped.

It would be like if the Vols beat the Denver Broncos.

UT beating Alabama would be a big upset, yes, but probably not even in the top 50 all time sports upsets.
Are you considering the perspective of a Vol fan though.

VN Store

Back