How big is Nukeese in real life observation?

ivtec_jrod

I know rivals lists him as 5'9" and 151 lbs. I have to imagine that he has gained some weight and possibly grown an inch. If he truly that size he is going to get destroyed in the SEC.

I know rivals lists him as 5'9" and 151 lbs. I have to imagine that he has gained some weight and possibly grown an inch. If he truly that size he is going to get destroyed in the SEC.

This is exactly why Urban wanted him so bad. His ability to get destroyed by the SEC.

Hopefully this wont turn into an argument about you dont have to 6'5 to be a good receiver thread.

Hopefully this wont turn into an argument about you dont have to 6'5 to be a good receiver thread.

I think he will evolve into a utility type player. I suspect he will share punt returns and kick returns with GJ. They will create certain packages to off-kilter the opposing defenses. He might involve into some deep route receiver.

Nuke will be just fine in the SEC. As data points, the following were the height/weight per Rivals for a few smaller SEC players when they were being recruited.

Brandon James
Ht: 5-foot-7
Wt: 167 lbs

Jeffrey Demps
Ht: 5-foot-9
Wt: 162 lbs

Chris Rainey
Wt: 159 lbs

Trindon Holliday
Ht: 5-foot-6
Wt: 168 lbs

I have seen him once, and that sounds about right. He certainly isn't 5'6" or whatever, and he's definitely more than 150.

That weight and height will be fine in the SEC, as long as he protects himself. Some people get too hung up on weight, but you're not going to weigh 200 lb.s if you're less than 5'10 as wide receiver. I am sure someone will show me some exceptions, but you know what I mean.

Little guys that make it to this level and beyond are usually really good at not taking too many direct hits.

I know he wont be another Michael Crabtree (sp)? but could he be used in the same way?

I can see him being used like Santana Moss and Peter Warrick were used in college. Both played in a Pro-style system but were given ample opportunity to use their speed and athleticism.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm on a not so great resolution monitor right now. My laptop crashed, I can't see her that well...
Who the hell is she ?

Nuke will be just fine in the SEC. As data points, the following were the height/weight per Rivals for a few smaller SEC players when they were being recruited.

Brandon James
Ht: 5-foot-7
Wt: 167 lbs

Jeffrey Demps
Wt: 162 lbs

Chris Rainey
Wt: 159 lbs

Trindon Holliday
Ht: 5-foot-6
Wt: 168 lbs

Thanks saved some work. Also Percy Harvin was tiny. Travis Stephens came in 25 pounds lighter at least than the height he was when he beat UF.

Thanks saved some work. Also Percy Harvin was tiny. Travis Stephens came in 25 pounds lighter at least than the height he was when he beat UF.

Harvin was bigger than Richardson easily. But as long as you are quick, fast, and elusive you can be successful at that size.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back