How Are You Doing? Covid 19

Coug

You may have seen this on TV but I thought I'd share it here for anyone who hasn't. This hit me in the feels.

The poet is Kate Tempest

I sent this link to my cousin who texted me back and admitted he has seriously had his emotional ups and downs through this. I told him I absolutely have too.

I thought I'd make a thread where anyone who wants can share how they are coping with things. If you're sad, frustrated, angry, or even if you're having a good day.

Last edited:
Not too bad here. I’m still hunting and fishing on my own. It does get frustrating that I can’t share my hobbies with my friends though. I live in a very secluded farm area but we had our first ‘citizen’ that was in contact with an infected person so it is going to make isolation even more important. We can live off the land here which makes it much easier than the ones living in or around cities. Hope everyone else is making it ok.

Not too bad here. I’m still hunting and fishing on my own. It does get frustrating that I can’t share my hobbies with my friends though. I live in a very secluded farm area but we had our first ‘citizen’ that was in contact with an infected person so it is going to make isolation even more important. We can live off the land here which makes it much easier than the ones living in or around cities. Hope everyone else is making it ok.

If you have a smart phone put the "House Party" app on it and ask your friends to do the same. You can video chat with them and share your daily outings if you want. We used it last week and had a mini party with some of our friends we can't visit. Had a few cocktails and played some of the games that are built into the app.

If you have a smart phone put the "House Party" app on it and ask your friends to do the same. You can video chat with them and share your daily outings if you want. We used it last week and had a mini party with some of our friends we can't visit. Had a few cocktails and played some of the games that are built into the app.

My extended family has started doing a Zoom meeting once a week. Kids get their separate meeting. Its funny cause we never did that before. I guess since everyone is home it gives an excuse to do so.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
My extended family has started doing a Zoom meeting once a week. Kids get their separate meeting. Its funny cause we never did that before. I guess since everyone is home it gives an excuse to do so.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about Zoom being used everywhere now. The free account caps your meetings at 40 minutes though.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about Zoom being used everywhere now. The free account caps your meetings at 40 minutes though.

I didnt realize that. My sister and cousin both use it for business so they must pay for a premium account because our chats definitely go on for more than 40 minutes. The kids will stay on it the entire day if we let them LOL.

Im not advocating it as the best platform. Just what what was picked by my family. Most of us wanted to just use Facetime but one sister is on an Samsung ruining it for the rest of us.

VN Store

Back