Houston WR injury, this is bad...

Weird that this would find its way in the Tennessee Vols Forum instead of Around The NCAA.

That reminds me of Tyrone Prothro's catch... The carts being that close to the playing field is just retarded.

Had the same injury doing intramurals at UT. The tibia and fibula take forever to heal due to low blood supply down there. Took me 15 weeks and I was farily fast according to my doctor. Good news is as long as no real collateral damage to other nerves/tissues you are as good as new once the healing is over. Sometimes healing is a challenge though and grafts need to be applied (I was fortunate not to need them, but a friend was not so lucky).

So he'll be laid up for a while but most likely will recover fine.

Disclaimer: Not a doctor, Holiday Inn thing

That reminds me of Tyrone Prothro's catch... The carts being that close to the playing field is just retarded.

Prothro's injury looks alot worse to me.

prothro.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbvx5DYS6tE&feature=related

Last edited:
yeah, the qb. that ball was way over thrown.

thank you for continuing to show what a classless, clueless idiot of a poster you are. If saying that gets me in trouble, oh well, the truth hurts.

dude, you need to relax. when in the past have I shown to be a classless, clueless poster? If you are taking something said on a message board that seriously, you have some issues. get over yourself, db.

dude, you need to relax. when in the past have I shown to be a classless, clueless poster? If you are taking something said on a message board that seriously, you have some issues. get over yourself, db.

you say classless stuff all the time. I don't care if it's message board material, something you'd say to your mother or something you'd say in church. You have a knack for making a fool of yourself and you did it again in this thread.

you say classless stuff all the time. I don't care if it's message board material, something you'd say to your mother or something you'd say in church. You have a knack for making a fool of yourself and you did it again in this thread.

oh, ok.

VN Store

Back