Houston Radio-Update on Briles

Don’t worry we are about to hire THE NEXT BIG THING...Johnny Schmuckatelli from the University of Northwestern North Dakota Tech!

Better than my sources. I got word is was the 1st year associate HC and head equipment manager for the badminton team from Alabama State A&M Technical Community College of Science and Maths! I was way off. 200w.gif

eh, there'll be a new flavor of the week name to pop up that everyone will clamor for....CJP has his guy already and just sitting on the info, probably part of the agreement with whoever it is. Now whether VN will like it or not is yet to be determined.

You can’t “just sit on the info” this close to signing day.

Maybe you do if you're afraid it'll run some off......

If I were a recruit looking at UT, I'd be a little concerned that so far there hasn't been any announcement, and I probably wouldn't just believe a coach when he says "I got a good coach coming". I think for as early signing day goes it will bite Pruitt in the butt. Who know though

Reactions: Tallman
eh, there'll be a new flavor of the week name to pop up that everyone will clamor for....CJP has his guy already and just sitting on the info, probably part of the agreement with whoever it is. Now whether VN will like it or not is yet to be determined.

Me thinks there will be people on VN who will use the lack of an OC as a "defense" for when the recruiting class isn't as strong as some had hoped for.....

You can’t “just sit on the info” this close to signing day.

Truth

Maybe the people who need to know actually know and you my friend are not one of those people........

Do you really think that we are that savvy and coordinated that we:

1. Have an OC
2. Are just sitting on it for sh*ts and giggs
3. Aren't worried about how it looks to recruits

No, the admin and AD are ****ing it up like they always do. Just sit back and wait for your disappointment like a good consumer of orange and white BS.

Just curious, What offensive recruits have been run off so far based on not having named an OC?

The same could be said that what offensive recruit will sign if they're not sure who the OC is? If a top recruit is down to either us and someone else but we can't say who the OC is, he most likely won't choose us. So we'd miss out. At some point it will affect recruiting, if it hasn't already.

The same could be said that what offensive recruit will sign if they're not sure who the OC is? If a top recruit is down to either us and someone else but we can't say who the OC is, he most likely won't choose us. So we'd miss out. At some point it will affect recruiting, if it hasn't already.
Harrison Bailey disagrees. Though not official it seems Eric Gray probably disagrees as well.

If Pruitt has someone hired why not announce? Oh well I will enjoy basketball now.
Only reason would be if they are in the NFL. The NFL forbids coaching talks until the team that coach works for is done for the season. 3 weeks from now Kitchens, Sark, and Cooter are free game. They’ve probably talked already

VN Store

Back