House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level

Our new inside guy started work last Monday, but was gone by Wed due to failed test. Tough timing, but dont think many companies will still not require the pisser.
Unless some intoxication threshold is established lots of companies will still test. DOT isn’t going to let you stop because it’s legal. You can’t have your forklift operator stoned.

Unless some intoxication threshold is established lots of companies will still test. DOT isn’t going to let you stop because it’s legal. You can’t have your forklift operator stoned.

Speaking of which...what thresholds will there be on driving? I am not even sure of the law now. "Sir..you registered a .08 THC".

Sir, you are blowing 3.2 marijuanas - we’re goin downtown

BlushingImaginaryBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Somebody please open a poll thread on ones active participation of using marijuana.

Never thought you’d be a trend setter did ya?

Sorry. Seen too many lives ruined because of weed. Lost friends because of it. Unless it’s for medical use, marijuana is for the weak. Don’t care about trends. But hey we should make cocaine, crack, heroine, meth all legal right? I should be able to walk into a dispensary and choose which brand of crack to buy huh? Yeah that’s the ticket.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I don’t think the federal government has authority to tax. It would have to be taxed by states, same as booze. And why the hell should someone pay a tax on something they can grow on their back porch?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I don’t think the federal government has authority to tax. It would have to be taxed by states, same as booze. And why the hell should someone pay a tax on something they can grow on their back porch?
I can grow a cow in my back field if i want. If i butcher and eat that cow, i pay no tax. I pay tax on beef when i buy it in the store.

Sorry. Seen too many lives ruined because of weed. Lost friends because of it. Unless it’s for medical use, marijuana is for the weak. Don’t care about trends. But hey we should make cocaine, crack, heroine, meth all legal right? I should be able to walk into a dispensary and choose which brand of crack to buy huh? Yeah that’s the ticket.

Yes

To play devil's advocate, plenty of lives have been ruined by too much booze, fatty foods, and sugary drinks. Should we be banning those as well?

Edit: forgot tobacco.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back