House Dems about to ask for Trump tax returns

What was abstract is the irony of your boy tweeting about how crooked it looks by Obama and then going on to do it himself. Do you really not see it? The irony of Trump tweets always coming back to show what a doofus he is. There's one for everything.

Thanks for your copy and pasta though.

You're welcome. Thanks for adding the meathead sauce to the pasta.

Are you sure a judge wrote that and not a butt-hurt teenager?

Federal judges are known for chastising people for making stupid arguments, as Trump did here.

Time to pony up the returns, Donald.

giphy.gif

How long can he keep kicking the can down the road by appeal?

In a sense, does not matter. Unlike his International Crime Stoppers Tour, even if the tax return issue is dragged out by him, the Dems have a great advantage in that they can play video of him repeatedly promising to release the returns, then show all his efforts to fight it.

Its win-win for the Dems.

I guess that makes sense. If you’re going to hear the case, a stay makes sense.

What is the likely outcome in the 2nd circuit?

He should probably release them but I'm sure they are in order more likely he isn't as wealthy as he claims though he is such a target I'm sure he makes sure his taxes are in order.

Reactions: Orangeburst
In a sense, does not matter. Unlike his International Crime Stoppers Tour, even if the tax return issue is dragged out by him, the Dems have a great advantage in that they can play video of him repeatedly promising to release the returns, then show all his efforts to fight it.

Its win-win for the Dems.
Just like all those Dems that are on film in favor of border security...(Obama, both Clintons, Pelosi, Shumer, etc., etc.)

VN Store

Back