Horston to TENNESSEE!!!

DDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...that's nice...sorta hard to believe...:eek:

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome,Jordan! We look forward to you taking the floor for the Lady Vols. And for you Nega's who clutter a "welcome to a new Lady Vol" forum with snide remarks about coaching,one would think Jordan and her family evaluated coaching before making a decision. She and they took Holly over geeno. Should at least give you food for thought.

Look at this kid...
< No. 1 guard commits to Lady Vols >
... Skills, heart and, watch the film...She, never looks at the camera...She doesn't care who else is watching....
Perfect type of player for this team,

BTW
Anybody can become bored with success.
Geno?

Basketball is a bucket of water. You stick your fist in and open your hand to full span. You pull it out of the water and it closes like a hand was never there. Waiting on the next hand.......

Let's all give Geno a "hand"

This means the Men's and women's BB teams got a very top rated guard last week and this.BB is looking up on the hill!!

Scouting report notes "evolving perimeter game". Hope it completely evolves by next year.

Welcome,Jordan! We look forward to you taking the floor for the Lady Vols. And for you Nega's who clutter a "welcome to a new Lady Vol" forum with snide remarks about coaching,one would think Jordan and her family evaluated coaching before making a decision. She and they took Holly over geeno. Should at least give you food for thought.
Here, here...yes, because Holly had also stepped into a new position as head coach and she too was in training and definitely getting better...GO LVFL🖖🤘

MTSU: What are the chances of Cooke &/or Jackson ? They did visit together! (8/24/18) Cooke and Jackson watched us beat Texas on their own dime 12/10/17. What do you think?

We need all of them.

Got to give Holly credit on this one.

After watching her announcement video, I'd also say Pat Summitt deserves a lot of credit, too. It warms my heart that there are recruits who still -- at this point, anyway -- remember and respect the person and mentor she was.

How many universities have the luxury of having a deceased person be one of their star recruiters? It's amazing, really.

Yassss! Good job. Can anyone out there maybe put her game into perspective and compare her to another woman’s or even men’s player?

Yassss! Good job. Can anyone out there maybe put her game into perspective and compare her to another woman’s or even men’s player?

I thought Michael Jordan tired but no, she just signed with Lady vols watch out!!

Reactions: ksl415
Her game reminds me of Alana Beard, Chelsey Grey. I do think her shot is better is better than Alana if they both were juniors heading to their seniors years of high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksl415

I thought Michael Jordan tired but no, she just signed with Lady vols watch out!!

What has been enjoyable is the committed boarders who have guided the uninformed on the possibilities of recruiting possibilities.

Secondly, the University of Tennessee women's team is recognized as having class, tradition.

Lookin good!

This young lady is a player of the first degree....

The UConn board thought she was theirs....There was even a poster that said she wasn't good enough for UConn, but a few other posters set them straight.....This girl is good on any roster.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back