Horns down????

This reminds me of when one of the Titans players stomped on a “terrible towel” after beating the Steelers, and Bill Cower, who was no longer the Steelers coach at the time, flipped out on the postgame show, and for the rest of the season, Steelers fans were whining about that incident.

I just kept thinking…it’s a towel…
Well, the fans of the teams the Steelers are playing should be more offended in the fact that Steeler fans obviously not using those towels or any other personal hygiene products at home.

Reactions: VolDave53
I think that is copyright infringement there.. they bought the rights to the intertwined U and T in the early 90s from us.. before that it was on all of our merch.. I don’t think they can legally use the power T, that’s ours
My neighbors still have the interlocking UT in their yard from the 80's. If they wear the Power T on their uniforms all we have to do is wear white helmets with horns down written on them in orange.

Reactions: LadyVolette
You would think they would be tougher than that after Aggies barbecued their mascot (really old days) and after Sherrill castrated a bull during an Aggie practice (old days).
They are soft because they've played for a very long time in conferences they effectively controlled (Southwest, Big 12). They are entitled and used getting their way, like a spoiled child.

They could be in for a rude awakening in the SEC, perhaps not in terms of on-the-field performance but in terms of they'll be one of many large fish in a huge pond, instead of a large fish in a small pond.

VN Store

Back