Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)

Got this on PC recently. Seems like they have fixed most of their early bugs from sorting it over.

Really enjoying it. Plays like Assasins Creed without too much bs. Great story line, unlike AC. The sense of discovery, exploration in this is great, they could teach the guys who did ME Andromeda a thing or two on that subject.

Got this on PC recently. Seems like they have fixed most of their early bugs from sorting it over.

Really enjoying it. Plays like Assasins Creed without too much bs. Great story line, unlike AC. The sense of discovery, exploration in this is great, they could teach the guys who did ME Andromeda a thing or two on that subject.
Until Ghost of Tsushima came along, Horizon was my favorite game of the generation. However I believe GOT edges it ever so slightly.

Until Ghost of Tsushima came along, Horizon was my favorite game of the generation. However I believe GOT edges it ever so slightly.

I love that developers are raising the bar for open-world games. Gives me a lot of hope for Elden Ring.

VN Store

Back