Hopson double-double

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The first of his career according to Kesling. He had 18 points and 11 rebounds.

There is no reason that Hopson shouldn't be our 2nd leading rebounder. He is got a great frame and hopefully tonight he realizes that if he works his butt off then nights like tonight won't be a rare occurrence.

boxscore on e s p n showed 18 points and 8 rebounds. oh, i forgot their biased against us is the reason for the error !! bull crap. :lolabove: :lolabove:

There is no reason that Hopson shouldn't be our 2nd leading rebounder. He is got a great frame and hopefully tonight he realizes that if he works his butt off then nights like tonight won't be a rare occurrence.

Um, what?

18 and 11 is correct. great game scotty, except that stupid 5th foul !! :salute: :salute:

I liked his play because it wasnt flashy, it was a quiet double double but his points and boards were key.

I'm not taking anyway anything from Scotty's performance but he missed a lot of easy shots near the basket. He has gotta take those straight to the rack and draw fouls instead of banking them off the glass. He shot 6-15 tonight, which is not great by any means. Regardless, I like the scorers mentality he is continuing to develop and his rebounding ability. Keep it up.

Hopson is improved, had a good game tonight overall, but he's still too soft....

Anybody know how many games he has fouled out of? As few foul shots as he takes, I would not think that he had fouled out of many.

with hopson everybody wants to talk about his potential..imo 5 years from now we may be looking back and saying man scotty had the potential to be this or that. Realistically what would he need to average for you guys to be content? pts. boards etc..

Last edited:
I would love to see him bring this same intensity to every ball game. This team is looking to him to set the intensity level. Looking to him to lead. Will he?

How about the sweet high top fade. Bringing back the Kid and Play Houseparty look. Scotty looked and played old school tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back