Hope they are right, but this is wild

Honest question: do you also not consider the University of Kentucky (in Lexington) as part of the Southern US?

I mean, Louisville and Lexington are an hour apart, one due east of the other. If Louisville isn't the south, how can Lexington be?

Again, honest question. Making sure I understand your perspective.
You have a point but Louisville seems more like Indiana or Illinois, much the same as Missouri to ME. Lexington is more like Richmond, borderline.

Heisman Trophy should be given to the best college football player instead of best QB or RB . Is what it is.

Heisman Trophy should be given to the best college football player instead of best QB or RB . Is what it is.
& not who is going to be drafted highest or the best in the NFL...it's a different game. (or so I have heard, I don't watch the NFL anymore).
BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER.

by the way, I am changing my user name to NICOFORHEISMAN which is easier to spell than LAMALEAVAFORHEISMAN

Reactions: TheFlash1971
N
& not who is going to be drafted highest or the best in the NFL...it's a different game. (or so I have heard, I don't watch the NFL anymore).
BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER.

by the way, I am changing my user name to NICOFORHEISMAN which is easier to spell than LAMALEAVAFORHEISMAN
NFL means National Fixed League. They are nothing more than an entertainment league , started in the late 60’s early 70’s and haven’t let up since.

The Heisman is what it is but if he's even in the running come next year that's a beautiful thing.It just means we had a killer season and were definitely in the playoffs fighting for a championship,which I'm sure we all can get behind....

2ndly....The pressure being put on this kid after one game is astronomical.If anyone can handle it i think he can.So far he's remained cool calm and collected but I really hope the bad side of Volnation doesn't devour their young at the first signs of trouble...

VN Store

Back