"Hooker's injury not long term." - CJH

Honestly, I think I’ve only watched that play once. I have no idea what the rest of the field looked like. That was so bad that in VQ podcast they absolutely said that was the worst play they’ve ever seen. Ever.

My read on Heupel's facial, verbal and physical ques (Note: I am not Matsumoto, Hwang , or Tim Roth):
1) On injury status ... flat face ... that is a canned response ... there is no 'truth' in those words.
2) The smile on recruiting question ... he is happy to answer ... that it was not a negative factor overall.
3) He absolutely loved the Vol fans passion, 'lauded' or 'thrilled' him would be the correct assessment - watch his eyes @3:22 (after he indicated 'with hand to chest' that he and the administration did not want that (behavior) last night or going forward. That was not acceptable.)
4) The controversial plays, the smile said he saw that one coming, his remark 'does that ever happen' is contrary to fact - which means he had a strong negative feeling on personal level. Then, the smile that follows is euphoric. Then he turns on a dime and answers the question - They definitely submitted tape on 'Sunday, yep', my guess it was a lengthy tape ... with a qb throwing the ball while being in the grasp and going down (2x), and a qb with a ball popping out, a ton of players on the ground and following that up with same players back on the field not long thereafter, and wide angles with a view of the coaches on the sidelines, and I bet they included the one on the spot showing the ref way out of position to make that call, the block in the back in front of the ref, and the holding calls that were never called, I will bet it was a really long tape. I will bet OM submitted one too, but it does not have any plays, but fans are highlighted prominently.
5) Learned that Coral's 'fumble' was not reviewable - that means that is was not ruled 'a fumble' - because fumbles ARE reviewable. (Fumbles are reviewable.) CJH thinks they missed that call.
6) Looks like CJH believes that spots are almost never overturned. @5:22
7) Flat face on the last two plays, the ball was supposed to go in the end zone on both plays. Training did not take. (Reminds me of another qb who ran out of bounds - when it is score or lose ... when you just cannot do that.)
8) Big eyes, bright face on sacks, he is being 'fully' honest with it is a little bit of everybody's fault.
9) The list of injuries gets longer and depth is lacking, he 'acknowledged' both of those were 'true.'

My read on Heupel's facial, verbal and physical ques (Note: I am not Matsumoto, Hwang , or Tim Roth):
1) On injury status ... flat face ... that is a canned response ... there is no 'truth' in those words.
2) The smile on recruiting question ... he is happy to answer ... that it was not a negative factor overall.
3) He absolutely loved the Vol fans passion, 'lauded' or 'thrilled' him would be the correct assessment - watch his eyes @3:22 (after he indicated 'with hand to chest' that he and the administration did not want that (behavior) last night or going forward. That was not acceptable.)
4) The controversial plays, the smile said he saw that one coming, his remark 'does that ever happen' is contrary to fact - which means he had a strong negative feeling on personal level. Then, the smile that follows is euphoric. Then he turns on a dime and answers the question - They definitely submitted tape on 'Sunday, yep', my guess it was a lengthy tape ... with a qb throwing the ball while being in the grasp and going down (2x), and a qb with a ball popping out, a ton of players on the ground and following that up with same players back on the field not long thereafter, and wide angles with a view of the coaches on the sidelines, and I bet they included the one on the spot showing the ref way out of position to make that call, the block in the back in front of the ref, and the holding calls that were never called, I will bet it was a really long tape. I will bet OM submitted one too, but it does not have any plays, but fans are highlighted prominently.
5) Learned that Coral's 'fumble' was not reviewable - that means that is was not ruled 'a fumble' - because fumbles ARE reviewable. (Fumbles are reviewable.) CJH thinks they missed that call.
7) Flat face on the last two plays, the ball was supposed to go in the end zone on both plays. Training did not take. (Reminds me of another qb who ran out of bounds - when it is score or lose ... when you just cannot do that.)
8) Big eyes, bright face on sacks, he is being 'fully' honest with it is a little bit of everybody's fault.
9) The list of injuries gets longer and depth is lacking, he 'acknowledged' both of those were 'true.'
You sure he just didn't need to fart?

nice insight with the non-verbal cues and body language read.

well done!

Oh thank goodness!...Let him rest for the Bama game, no use risking him in that one...Let Milton run some people over and maybe he'll connect on some long passes this time...I hope he's been working on his touch passes.
No offense, but Milton isn’t running anyone over, he is the softest 250 lb looking beast of football player of all time.

Reactions: GoBears and I4Vols
Hate to say it but I saw the play he went out on and it's anything but a game time decision but hey, I could be wrong but I don't want Milton running this offense.

Oh thank goodness!...Let him rest for the Bama game, no use risking him in that one...Let Milton run some people over and maybe he'll connect on some long passes this time...I hope he's been working on his touch passes.
Really? Dude runs out of bounds with 0 on the clock to avoid getting hit

Reactions: bpalmer28
With Hooker? Easily.
Without? No.

I mean, come on. You really think we don’t have a chance? If we score 30, we win.
You're completely out of your mind, our offense is getting much better and our OC can scheme up some plays. We will be able to run on you too, it's amazing that you still view Kentucky from the 1990s. This is the new Kentucky football and we will kick your ass in Lexington on November 6th.

You're completely out of your mind, our offense is getting much better and our OC can scheme up some plays. We will be able to run on you too, it's amazing that you still view Kentucky from the 1990s. This is the new Kentucky football and we will kick your ass in Lexington on November 6th.
You got your fingers double crossed 🤣
Tennessee is KYs kryptonite

VN Store

Back