"Hooker's injury not long term." - CJH

No sense in risking him at Alabama. Rest him till Kentucky. Rest everyone till then honestly.

Reactions: VOLED
Oh thank goodness!...Let him rest for the Bama game, no use risking him in that one...Let Milton run some people over and maybe he'll connect on some long passes this time...I hope he's been working on his touch passes.
The same Milton that ran out of bounds with the game on the line? If we are gonna go with anyone, let it be HB and see if he can throw it around a little. We have enough sample size with Milton, and he cannot throw accurate passes, lacks touch, and for his speed and size, an avg runner at best.

Do you feel Heupel was honest? Quick story. Got a text today (I’d classify it as water cooler talk from buddies. Let me be 100% clear that it was not from anyone close to the program in the least) suggesting that Hookers injury was serious, perhaps season ending.

In light of Juwan Mitchell’s situation (us thinking it was short term) and him ending up out for the year. Along with Rucker suggesting on Twitter that Heupel may not be totally forthright about injuries. Do we think Heupel is being honest here?

My position is yes. I think it’s nearly impossible to hide a guy walking around campus on crutches or with the brace an ACL (as an example) would require if it were that serious. At most it could only be hidden for a couple days. Whereas a shoulder (like Mitchell) would be much easier.

Thoughts?
Based on my experience with interacting with coaches, he seems on the more genuine and authentic side.

Said he was "day-to-day," so I am optimistic about Saturday!
We know that we do not have a shot against Bama. Save these guys for the bye week and let them all get rested and healed' the game after the bama game is the time we need all hands on deck

Hooker could go on IG live and say he is 100% playing this weekend and I wouldn't believe it.

The same Milton that ran out of bounds with the game on the line? If we are gonna go with anyone, let it be HB and see if he can throw it around a little. We have enough sample size with Milton, and he cannot throw accurate passes, lacks touch, and for his speed and size, an avg runner at best.
Ok all good points so....You want us to start Bailey and let him end his career at UT with a blowout loss?

We know that we do not have a shot against Bama. Save these guys for the bye week and let them all get rested and healed' the game after the bama game is the time we need all hands on deck
Fans think this way. Coaches do not. CJH and staff are planning to win.

Reactions: knox73
Oh thank goodness!...Let him rest for the Bama game, no use risking him in that one...Let Milton run some people over and maybe he'll connect on some long passes this time...I hope he's been working on his touch passes.
If he can go, start him. The game isn’t decided before it’s played. Let’s keep showing the nation that we can play tough for 60. I’m proud of this team. They have a lot of heart

I was not there Saturday night but on TV the stadium/crowd sounded amazing. Anyone that was there my hats off to you (until you started throwing stuff).

Edit: also the new lighting was a great addition.
I loved the effect when the team ran through the T. The stadium was bathed in a deep orange light, except for the inside of the T itself. That looked impressive on TV.

I think Huepel is a genuine guy. That said, I have learned to take EVERYTHING he says regarding player availability with a grain of salt.
I agree with this. And I agree with the Heupel handles his disclosure of injuries.

Well depends on his version of long term.......for me, one snap is long term for Hooker😂😂. I want him on the field.....seriously though, I hope HH gets healthy soon and Is able to return this season.

let's throw Milton to the wolves this week

You lost me at “let Milton run some people over”.🤣

Reactions: VolforFootball
Milton can run people over?

VN Store

Back