Hooker tribute video

Thanks for the great memories Captain Hook. Get well and Happy Thanksgiving!!!🦃.

Getting ready for another stellar week of College football Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Oooooof. The onions man. This team deserved the natty. Nevertheless. Proud of them and hooker. What a great team and QB. Milton go out there and make hooker proud Saturday.

Reactions: DMichel123
Hendon bought in , put in the work and stayed true to his beliefs. He was a perfect fit for CJH's system . His performance/leadership on and off the field brought a sense of pride to all of Volnation ! Not to mention long overdue wins over our two biggest rivals !
Thank you Hendon Hooker!!

Reactions: N.ohio vol
This guy will be a tremendous advocate and ambassador for the Vols in the years to come. I hope he plays well on Sundays (if given the chance), and I trust he will be on campus and at as many games as he can attend, in the upcoming years.

He did not deserve what happened on Saturday night, any of it. Before he got hurt, I had a feeling something was wrong from the beginning of the game. Every time they showed him on the sidelines (except for once when he was squatted in front of a heater) he was standing by himself with a pissed off look on his face. Obviously, watching that defense let SC have their way was part of it, but there was something else going on. SUX 😫

Oooooof. The onions man. This team deserved the natty. Nevertheless. Proud of them and hooker. What a great team and QB. Milton go out there and make hooker proud Saturday.
team deserved the natty? pass the pipe, this team had no where near the d to win a natty.

Eric berry will always be my favorite vol but Hendon is without a doubt one of my favorites. I’ll be buying his NFL jersey unless it’s a eagles or cowboys one

Reactions: LittleVol
Hendon is the perfect example of a true Volunteer. He did everything with class. Sure hate he got hurt. God bless this wonderful young man. He's going to be successful in life.

Reactions: LittleVol
No matter what, that man is gonna have a successful and fulfilling life. He’s grounded and rooted in a faith that will never let him down. If he’s a custodian in 10 years, I bet he’ll have a smile on his face.

VN Store

Back