Hooker is Elite and deserves accolades

I think if he keeps it up and we end the regular season 10-2 he won’t win but should get an invite.

I think if he keeps it up and we end the regular season 10-2 he won’t win but should get an invite.
If he does what he does and we win the games we should, and he plays well in the bama and uga games, he’s in the mix. If he can carry us to an upset of one of those teams he might be a front runner

Reactions: perico
If UGA is going to promote Stetson Bennett for the Heistman, Tennessee should do the same for Hooker. Bennett’s surrounded by All-Americans and 5*s at every position. He’s the SEC equivalent of Harrison Bailey at Marietta — he’s good on his own, but his ridiculous numbers are a reflection of the talent around him.

If we had even just one of Brock Bowers, Darnell Washington, or Arik Gilbert at TE, Hooker’s numbers would jump into hyperspace.

Seems like I saw a stat that said Hooker was 28 for 33 pass attempts. You do the math...................absolutely unbelievable !!!!!

Heupel said that Hooker played at an elite level yesterday and I couldn’t agree more. His decision making was outstanding, and the times he chose to use his legs couldn’t have been better.

VN Store

Back