Hooker injury

Thank you for all you’ve done Captain Hook. I’m sorry it ended like this you deserved so much better

I will never forget the UF win, LSU beat down and most importantly, the Bama win in thrilling fashion. This loss does not define us and the program has still taken huge steps. Gotta continue building it next year which I believe we will do

Kentucky was one of my favorite games this year. It was such a complete win.

I hope he's okay. I also wish he would have held on to the ball we still had a chance up to that point I know it was 18 points but the fumble put us away when it went to 25

He walked off. Seems he wouldn't if it was the worst of injuries.
Have seen many ACLs walk off the field. Not saying that’s what it is, but based on how the knee collapsed, I’m concerned about MCL/ACL. Before anyone puts me on blast, no I’m not an MD, but I am a PT and that type injury/mechanism concerns me

I feel this team can bounce back and beat Vandy with a Hooker. But without him, I’m not feeling great. Vandy has been on a hot streak and we must self imploded
Who thought we would ever win with a Hooker starting a game..

I will never forget the UF win, LSU beat down and most importantly, the Bama win in thrilling fashion. This loss does not define us and the program has still taken huge steps. Gotta continue building it next year which I believe we will do
Make no mistake, those were indeed all great things, but tonight is a huge setback given we were on our way to the playoff. This loss is inexcusable. Even though it won't happen, it warrants immediate action on Banks and Willie M. Those guys shouldn't be allowed to return to Knoxville tonight.

Reactions: EaglesVols91
I've seen so many walk off the field with an ACL tear. Justin Hunter did ...

Yeah I hope he’s good, but I have a bad feeling that it’s serious. Plenty of people walk off with season ending injuries. Hooker wasn’t having his best night but he’s done a ton for us since he took over. I’d wish anyone a speedy recovery, even opponents, but Hooker’s goals and dreams beyond just our games are at risk of being set back too.

Thank you for this. You sir are right.

Reactions: EaglesVols91
Coach wouldn't comment just now on the Vol Network. Said Hooker would be evaluated again in Knoxville.

So, sadly I have SEC channel playing and they were showing Hooker go down from behind. I swear it looked like something snapped in his knee while there were showing it in slow motion.

VN Store

Back