Hooker Heisman invite?

sthoma32

Does Hooker still get a courtesy invite to the Heisman presentation? I'm assuming probably not

Didn't Tua get injured one year (ankle) late and still get an invite?
Also, and not to take anything away from Hendon, the field this year is kind of sparse.

If they invite 4, I see it being Stroud, Hooker, Maye, and Young.
They might leave out Maye and send a RB too.

This award is only for douche bags in other conferences. Or for people on teams that have a lot of inbred fans that like their sisters and brothers way too much.

All too frequently during the holidays you can hear them referring to “uncle-Dad”.(You-tube)

This just lets me know that those of us here in Tennessee have superior genetics compared to those outside of the state.

Stroud hasn’t done much to distinguish himself lately. He doesn’t even seem to be their go-to guy on offense anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if a Buckeye RB outshines him again against Michigan.

Reactions: volfaninky
Stroud hasn’t played well in last couple games but they won. Michigan’ RB is playing well so he will receive an invite. Then a so called “expert” mentioned UNC QB but they lost to GA Tech so who knows. Hopefully he will receive an invitation as he deserves it for on and off the field accomplishments.

Reactions: volfeeva
He will get the invite as he should. He would have had to go undefeated in order to win though.

The media loves Ohio State in a way that’s just weird to me so any chance they can they’ll vote their guy in.

He will get the invite as he should. He would have had to go undefeated in order to win though.

The media loves Ohio State in a way that’s just weird to me so any chance they can they’ll vote their guy in.
Yup. If Hooker and Stroud switched jerseys, Hooker would be a runaway winner and Stroud would be lucky to get an invite.

Hooker will be invited too fill the space for the cameras, but Stroud has it locked up unless he lays an egg. Hooker deserves it based on what the real intent of the award should be ( what player contributed the most to the success of his team ) but we all saw how they ignored Peyton Manning for a lessor deserving defensive player

Reactions: Commish14
Hooker will be invited too fill the space for the cameras, but Stroud has it locked up unless he lays an egg. Hooker deserves it based on what the real intent of the award should be ( what player contributed the most to the success of his team ) but we all saw how they ignored Peyton Manning for a lessor deserving defensive player

I don't know. It seems like the machine is all in on Williams now.

In my opinion the award is truly a BS award now, Horn8ng over Majors, Ward over Schuler, Woodson over Manning. The venerable old Downtown Athletic Club, which championed the award, fully collapsed such that now the award is purely media property, whoever will throw piles of money at the process. Good riddance to the award and their maligned process to select a non SEC winner every time they can.

He could get an invite. He has certainly played well enough for consideration even being injured. I would guess probably not though, Corum (if not injured, Stroud, Maye, and Williams look good for NY. I say Williams makes it only if he finishes strong.

I really hate to hear that HH tore his ACL. I hope he is one that comes back stronger than before. And I hope this doesn’t hurt his draft stock too much. Very unfortunate for him, but he had a great season, hopefully will have a great career.

VN Store

Back