Hooker for Heisman

I disagree. They'll likely be a top 5 team when we play them and its also a team we have to beat to win the east. Again, this was in response to the post I originally quoted
Top 5? That’s laughable. They’ve struggled in back to back weeks with Miami Ohio and NIU.

Well all he has to do is ball out and let the chips fall. He’s in control of his own destiny for an invite to NY at least but I’d guess he’s a dark horse to win it.

But quite possibly better for Hooker is as long as he balls out he’s making an awful strong case to be a high draft pick and get paid to play on Sundays next year.

Reactions: posivol
why do u think he felt the need to go for it on 4th down from his own 30 two minutes into the game if not fear of the offense?
Because Napier doesn’t appear to be very smart and it’s fairly clear right now we need a stronger D? 🤷‍♂️

Top 5? That’s laughable. They’ve struggled in back to back weeks with Miami Ohio and NIU.
They are 8th today, likely won't lose before they play us, so yes, they'll likely be ranked close to that. And id love for us to thump them when they are.

So nothing to do with how potent the UT offense is got it
I just don’t see that being a deciding factor is all. When Napier went for it deep in his own territory I blurted out loud “What a moron!”. But… they converted🤷‍♂️

On a side note I hope Napier coaches at UF for a very long time from what I’ve seen this far

VN Store

Back