Honestly, ready for some roster turnover

We need some players that can put the ball in the hoop. Defense is great but offense wins games. The inconsistency and some players not even showing up for games is getting old. And we need more than one PG next year.
It’s coming next year. Won’t be able to rely as much on our defense next year so we better find 2 guys in portal who can fill roles but also score.

I hated that we lost since it's the tourney, but it didn't sting as bad as usual like when we lost Grant, Bone, admiral etc

This team was way too inconsistent

JJJ folded
Nkahmoua did his houdini act per usual
Uros plays like he's 5'9 and costs us games
Key, do I need to explain myself there?

Only and I mean only guy I would want back is Santi.... the rest of them, it's time to move on

We have offensive weapons coming in next season

Time for a new batch to come in and take over. Way too many role players on this team

I was ready to say goodbye to Fulky. Sometimes I think guys have a good run, but then after a while things get stale. I'd like to see Vescovi back, but certainly ready to move on from Key, JJJ, Plasvic.

Reactions: walkenvol
I hated that we lost since it's the tourney, but it didn't sting as bad as usual like when we lost Grant, Bone, admiral etc

JJJ folded

Only and I mean only guy I would want back is Santi.... the rest of them, it's time to move on

Time for a new batch to come in and take over. Way too many role players on this team
Do we actually have weapons? We thought Phillips was going to be a weapon and the offense forces him into a shell. Barnes has to be willing to change the offensive philosophy if he wants to have weapons

Just hope Barnes realizes it’s an offensive driven game and he recruits so people can shoot. That’s our only hope. It’s great to play elite defense but you have to have great offense to win championships. It’s proven time and time again.

JJJ folded

JJJ and Vescovi both shot 3/11

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I'd keep anyone that has more eligibility left. We had a really good team. We were capable of beating anyone in the nation. Just were missing ZZ down the stretch.

We will replace Key with another grad transfer that hopefully is a proficient shooter. We have Dilome coming in next season also. Maybe swap another big. I'm good.

Do we actually have weapons? We thought Phillips was going to be a weapon and the offense forces him into a shell. Barnes has to be willing to change the offensive philosophy if he wants to have weapons

Carr, Dillone, Jefferson, Estrella.

All those guys have put up good numbers at their high schools

For all those guys to be busts would be unlikely

VN Store

Back