Homeless Man Plays Piano Beautifully

I also love this idea! Public instruments for anyone to play! Music is one of the greatest gifts we can give each other.

Maybe you've never actually bought a musical instrument before? They're not cheap.

Inside Edition did a piece on him Monday 7/6/15. They took Donald & had him all cleaned up w/a haircut & a shave along w/a bath. They (Inside Edition) even arranged for him to play the piano at a nice restaurant in Florida w/all the people clapping after he was through. Inside Edition with Debra Norville said to stay tune for updates on Donald's progress.

Reactions: 1 person
I absolutely love all the sentiments of compassion, anti-prejudice, and respect in this thread.

Now to be a dick lol: if you guys enjoyed that music, you should hear a trained pianist play. Your minds would be BLOWN!

Reactions: 4 people
Inside Edition did a piece on him Monday 7/6/15. They took Donald & had him all cleaned up w/a haircut & a shave along w/a bath. They (Inside Edition) even arranged for him to play the piano at a nice restaurant in Florida w/all the people clapping after he was through. Inside Edition with Debra Norville said to stay tune for updates on Donald's progress.

Hopefully it leads to a good job for him.

So here's the part that sucks:
I was a huge Styx fan back in the 70s and always liked Come Sail Away a lot, but these days every time I hear it - including this guy playing - I can't help but think of Cartman having to sing all of it if he hears any of it.

I absolutely love all the sentiments of compassion, anti-prejudice, and respect in this thread.

Now to be a dick lol: if you guys enjoyed that music, you should hear a trained pianist play. Your minds would be BLOWN!

Music isn't a competition.

Reactions: 2 people
This is quite depressing to me on multiple fronts and I hope all goes well for the guy.

that guy sounds good to me.

and i cant stand piano music.

I just saw an update on this guy. There's a Christian counselor working with him, and he's had a makeover, offer to finish college for free, a fund set up to help him, and work and housing. Ball is in his court, I hope he takes advantage of this second chance.

I just saw an update on this guy. There's a Christian counselor working with him, and he's had a makeover, offer to finish college for free, a fund set up to help him, and work and housing. Ball is in his court, I hope he takes advantage of this second chance.

I saw him on Inside Edition after the makeover. He doesn't even look like the same person.

VN Store

Back