Homeland

I'm going against the grain here and arguing against the "going rogue" plot. I have to simply for the fact that if they do this they have no funding, no backup, no real intel and no way to get said intel. They'd be crippled.
Here's a crazy idea, Brody escapes the housing complex to deliberately get caught and sent back to the US.

That, and they already did the same type storyline on 24. I realize that's been a while so it's not really copying but it's hardly original.

Don't know why I waited so long but I started season One last night. 2 episodes in and I am already hooked.

I think all Carrie has to do is to call her contact in Venezuela and Brody would be released. Remember Carrie and Saul have people planted in the field all over so they can get support (money, fake passports, transportation, etc) if they need to go off the grid. Carrie hinted at her people in the field a few episodes ago when she was initially released from the nuthouse. I really hope we see more black-ops stuff and less and less of Dana. I think something is going to happen with her boyfriend after she ditched him following their two day joyride. I also think Quin will be killed saving Carrie. I don't trust Dar Adal who was advising Saul. I believe Saul kept him in the dark about his plan with Carrie.

Last edited:
Talking about Saul, poor fellow finds out he's not in the running to be the Director of the CIA only to be ousted from that position by a politician then he goes home early from the retreat to find his Wife having dinner in their home with another man. Dayum, I was hoping he was gonna go postal. Instead he sat on the bed an looked depressed. Talk about having a bad day.

you can understand how certain personalities would get into a job like they have and have it take over your life. I don't know how I would sleep.

Ok, so last semester I took a class for exceptional children, meaning children on both sides of your typical student. Anyway, we watched Temple Grandin. If you are interested in seeing how phenomenally talented Claire Danes really is, then this movie a must see. She plays Temple Grandin who is very high functioning autistic and now a professor in Colorado, Boulder I think. AWESOME movie!

Ok, so who do we contact at Showtime about requesting them to remove Dana Brody from the storyline? This really ruins the show.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, so who do we contact at Showtime about requesting them to remove Dana Brody from the storyline? This really ruins the show.

She's got to be woven in soon...I don't think the writers would string her along for so long.

Sooo were all the other pregnancy tests negative expect this last one?

That was so weird and why is she saving used ones in a drawer?!

It's got to be that random guy whose house that she slept over at.

All of the tests were positive. The name of the episode was "Still Positive".

I think the reason she is keeping them is because women & men who find out they are gonna be parents for the first time TYPICALLY snuggle up with the pee stix for a picture of celebration, ya know??? We take pics with it & post the pics on Facebook...

As awesome as she is, she's still mentally ill & admittedly off her meds. Her character being pregnant is not good. I think she is might be in denial?? Maybe can't believe her eyes kind of thing. IMO

That was so weird and why is she saving used ones in a drawer?!

It's got to be that random guy whose house that she slept over at.

I don't remember the random guy???? And that's weird because I make it my business to pay special attention to anything like that haha So you don't think it's Brody's?

I don't remember the random guy???? And that's weird because I make it my business to pay special attention to anything like that haha So you don't think it's Brody's?

Depends on how long it's been since she last saw Brody. But I think it's almost definitely random guy's.

Man, that last episode was brutal. Now they've gotten themselves into a complete CF. And Saul is pissed. About time.

The show is like 3 different shows right now.

The Carrie/Saul/Quinn storyline is awesome.

The Brody storyline is hard to gauge since we've seen so little of it.

The Dana/Brody Family Troubles storyline is boring and if I never saw it again, I'd be happy.

All of the tests were positive. The name of the episode was "Still Positive".

I think the reason she is keeping them is because women & men who find out they are gonna be parents for the first time TYPICALLY snuggle up with the pee stix for a picture of celebration, ya know??? We take pics with it & post the pics on Facebook...

As awesome as she is, she's still mentally ill & admittedly off her meds. Her character being pregnant is not good. I think she is might be in denial?? Maybe can't believe her eyes kind of thing. IMO

Completely unrelated to the show but I heard it was the better choice to wait until 3 months into a pregnancy to announce it publicly.

I didn't notice that all the tests showed she was pregnant. Must have missed that. Also I think it was mentioned in one episode on the time frame but I was pretty sure it had been several months since Carrie saw Brody last. How could it be his? Yes, when Carrie got leave from the hospital she found out she was being watched and needed a place to stay so she went to that random guys house to spend the night. I forget his name. The next morning the guy representing the Iranian terrorist drove in and picked her up for the meeting.

The show is like 3 different shows right now.

The Carrie/Saul/Quinn storyline is awesome.

The Brody storyline is hard to gauge since we've seen so little of it.

The Dana/Brody Family Troubles storyline is boring and if I never saw it again, I'd be happy.

Speaking of Saul, he's really all about him and nobody else. Granted he's going through some tough times with work and his wife but still. He just keeps throwing Carrie out there and not really caring where she is. Even Carrie thought Saul knew where she was. The only person who has Carrie's back and give a shlt is Quinn.

The lack of nudity from Brody's wife is really starting to piss me off. That and the Dana storyline.

LOL! She's smoking hot. I first saw her in an episode of Stargate years ago and then she showed up on that short lived network show "V".

VN Store

Back