Holy Season (Happy Easter!)

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
This is Good Friday. For all of those who claim the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, may you have a wonderful Good Friday and blessed Easter Sunday. To our Jewish friends, have a blessed Passover. It is a holy time for both faiths.

This is Good Friday. For all of those who claim the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, may you have a wonderful Good Friday and blessed Easter Sunday. To our Jewish friends, have a blessed Passover. It is a holy time for both faiths.

Jerusalem will be popping.

Reactions: DonDiego
I would like to take this chance to say thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the love he showed us when he died on the cross for our sins.I deserve to be in hell now for some of the things ive done but He loved me enough to save my soul anyway.

Not only we who accept Jesus as the Christ, but unto the whole world this is a celebration of the day when all the debt of sin was paid. We are free and whom the son sets free is free indeed.

A Good Friday Prayer for my Vol friends: Almighty God, we beseech you graciously to behold this your family, for whom our Lord Jesus Christ was willing to be betrayed and given into the hands of sinners, and to suffer death upon the cross; who now lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Blessings to all of you!

Jude 1:24-25 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen.Without faith,it is impossible to please God. Looking forward to a great Easter and intend to worship the Lord with all my heart,mind and spirit.Hope all of you do the same!!

Jude 1:24-25 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

My late father's favorite verses! Mine too! What a Saviour.... HE IS RISEN!

Reactions: DonDiego and vols72
stg041919dAPC20190418014543.jpg

VN Store

Back