Holly????

Just said Zaay Green was solid. What? Didn't she just go 6-18? Maybe in comparison to most of her teammates.

Holly coaching show was less than 3 minutes and one segment. Awful. They let her go because she had no answers besides Alabama played hard and we didn't. Holly will not acknowledge she is doing a bad job.

Reactions: feathersax and T.J.
Just said Zaay Green was solid. What? Didn't she just go 6-18? Maybe in comparison to most of her teammates.

Holly coaching show was less than 3 minutes and one segment. Awful. They let her go because she had no answers besides Alabama played hard and we didn't. Holly will not acknowledge she is doing a bad job.
She said the game was hard to watch, I thought you were suppose to coach your team.

dear holly
I have been a fan of ut womens basket ball for as long as I can remember I watched tonights game against ala on tv and it wasn't pretty. while you have been coach at ut you have broken all kinds of records and none are on the good side 3 losses in a row for first time in 30 plus years 4 losses in a row since the 70s first time losing to ala at home a few years ago and falling out of top 25 for first time ever last year. all pats asst coaches have left I think knowing what the team would become with you leading it. I watched tonight and it will be my last game to watch I love the lady vols but I cant stand to watch them sink any lower

Reactions: macutvol
Just lost 4 games in a row for the first time in over 40 years. This is embarrassing . Doing less with more than any coach in the country. It's obvious women's basketball doesn't mean anything to the Athletic Dept. Holly has turned this program into UCLA men's basketball. A once proud and elite program that has nothing more than a name on the front of their jerseys.

Reactions: feathersax
If you lost 4 games in a row while working for me you better not get on TV and say you don't know whats wrong. The opposite, you better know whats wrong and explain how it will be fixed or you hit the door.

Reactions: nuclearjunky
Nobody played very well in this game. Westbrook 8 of 20, Burrell 5 of 17, Green 6 of 18, Jackson 1 of 5, Davis 0 of 5. That is a combined perimeter total from these five players of 20 of 65 that will not beat anybody. That is very low efficiency at four positions on the court. 31 percent field goal shooting. The only efficient position was the five as KK and C. Green went 5 for 9 from the field and had 7 rebounds together in only 24 minutes played between the two of them. That is 56 percent except as usual we failed to get them enough shots and Holly failed to keep them in the game enough. One or the other should be in the game all forty minutes. Collins should be playing more inside as well at the four. Davis and Burrell should share the three and Burrell who is much more active than Davis could play some stretch four sharing minutes with Collins.

VN Store

Back