Holly Warlick presser vs. Mississippi State 2018 ... its DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN

TenUhSee

Vol For Life
this was a presser last year but it sounds EXACTLY like what happened in the game today.

one year later this is DEJA VU ... NO DANG DIFFERENCE ... NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL ! THIS IS RIDICULOUS .. WARLICK HAS TO GO ! SHE IS TRASHING PAT'S LEGACY !

here is a Warlick presser after losing to Miss State in 2017... this sounds THE SAME as the 2018 presser ... NOT ONE OUNCE OF IMPROVEMENT.... NONE !!!

losing to Miss State in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and warlick sounds totally clueless

Holly, announce you are retiring at the end of the season. You have given to our university but you just need to retire. I know CPI does not want to fire you but for the university, Pats legacy, Lady Vols history and contribution to sports at the university you need to step down. Take your good retirement and enjoy yourself

Holly, announce you are retiring at the end of the season. You have given to our university but you just need to retire. I know CPI does not want to fire you but for the university, Pats legacy, Lady Vols history and contribution to sports at the university you need to step down. Take your good retirement and enjoy yourself
gooooal.gif

How far do the Lady Vols have to fall before we can rid ourselves of this mediocre coach?

This is not mediocre......It is total INCOMPETENCE, NEGLIGENCE AND FAILURE. Much more it appears that we are letting this continue to drag out by not holding CHW responsible for her actions.

I am surprise that anyone would select or send their daughter here to be coached by her.

She continues to take this program to a new low every game.

Just once I wish she would say we got our butts kicked again and it is my fault and I accept total responsibility for it.

She needs to resign or be handed a pink slip.

Holly equals Butch Jones. Good recruiter, Bad developer of Players, and really really bad in-game coach!!!!!!!

That's an insult to Butch Jones. Even he didn't destroy the premier program in the nation. Warlick is by far the worst coach to ever disgrace this university. It might not be as bad if she would accept even a sliver of responsibility but she won't so I don't want her to resign I want her ass fired.

VN Store

Back