Holdsclaw

[
I do, but when you try to keep up with Both men's and women's basketball, plus football and baseball, and softball, things fall through unseen. Then I live in southern Middle TN; I hear more Alabama and Auburn news. There are no heavy bloggers on the Lady Vols on YouTube as with the men's sports. Plus, I have to work and pay bills and such.

You have to admit that Catchings, Parker, and Carter, with their notoriety for various reasons, garner far more attention. The tweet I saw never mentioned current alums or that it was available virtually. So forgive me for being a little ignorant of her status.

[
I do, but when you try to keep up with Both men's and women's basketball, plus football and baseball, and softball, things fall through unseen. Then I live in southern Middle TN; I hear more Alabama and Auburn news. There are no heavy bloggers on the Lady Vols on YouTube as with the men's sports. Plus, I have to work and pay bills and such.

You have to admit that Catchings, Parker, and Carter, with their notoriety for various reasons, garner far more attention. The tweet I saw never mentioned current alums or that it was available virtually. So forgive me for being a little ignorant of her status.

Chamique stays busy doing speaking engagements, plus she has two young children. She’s still very much connected to the program, though.

VN Store

Back