Holdsclaw in Trouble

Chamique has battled depression for years. I would say she must have some other problems as well.

Sorry to hear this for her and I am glad n one was hurt.

Reactions: 1 person
She can get it... :ermm:

images

images

Looks like someone's off their meds. I'm glad Lacy got to a safe place in time or it might have been much worse. The University of Tennessee brand is getting "assaulted" on all fronts. I'll be glad when 2012 is over

Yeah, I know. Deleted my post. I shouldn't have commented on this in that way. Morals kicking in or something.

Ehhhhh it's a sad situation but if someone post a pic of a hot chick grizz is gonna give his seal of approval lol.

She's had very well documented psychological problems for years. This is very sad

And for this reason I think it's probably safer for everyone if she stayed in jail. At least for a few days. Hopefully she gets the help she obviously needs. She's not the same person I had classes with ~15yrs ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, that chick is hot. I think we know who the man of the relationship was...Big daddy holdsclaw. I kinda like that name

I saw she had a 100,000 dollar bond on the news this morning. She has had issues for a long time. She may have a split personality or something because she can be totally different from one time to the next.

VN Store

Back