Holding

If their WRs are holding our DBs on the inner shirt, can we not use our hands to grab them by the shoulders and throw them aside?

If this kind of blocking is permitted, then why aren't our WRs adept at it?

Butch said postgame that we run the same plays as Bama does. :) Couldn't prove it by what I witnessed. I saw zero similarities.

Reactions: 1 person
Whenever there may be a flag on bama it felt like the ref looked over at saban and saban gave him a no face and then there was a no call

4 missed PI calls.
A missed holding calm on their INT return.
A missed block in the back on Hurts first TD run.
A missed block in the back on the punt return.
Too many to count as for missed holds on Barnette.

Fun fact:
In Alabama you still need a blood test to get married.
In Tennessee we know not to get married to family members.

I really hate what's being done to the game to enhance scoring and bump up popularity. Maybe I'm just one of the few, but all the screwing around with things to "improve the game" has destroyed racing and basketball; now football may be on the chopping block of appeasement - gaudy scores and flashy play at all cost.

I'm with you...the D's were so dominant that the rules were changed...sort of like downfield blockers now allowed under certain circumstances...that's the rule that got Jimbo Fisher to go off on a rant a few weeks back...I hate it when the Offense is allowed to block the defensive back BEFORE the ball is caught...

I really thought he punt return flag was going g to be on them for tripping. The guy that eventually tackled AK, was falling and flung his legs back to trip him up.

Yea, it looked like he kicked kamara...I thought we were going to get an extra 15 for a PF...then the refs got together....

VN Store

Back