High School Football Participation Has Dropped To It's Lowest Level In 20 Years

We’re more likely to see it at school, church, a mall, or downtown. Do you forbid your children to go there also?

WHO said ANYTHING about forbidding my kids to go to school, church, a mall, or downtown? I pointed out what we will see occur in sports venues sooner or later. Humans gonna human. You really shouldn't try putting words in other people's mouths, in an effort to make them say something they didn't. Cause you'll get bitten. BTW, I said (despite the typo) that IF I had kids that age today. You responded, "Do" you forbid your children..." Which shows how much bias you read and a lack of listening skills. And we already got shooters at high school football games so my prediction has precedents already. However, you haven't seen anything yet of what is to come. Humans gonna human.

WHO said ANYTHING about forbidding my kids to go to school, church, a mall, or downtown? I pointed out what we will see occur in sports venues sooner or later. Humans gonna human. You really shouldn't try putting words in other people's mouths, in an effort to make them say something they didn't. Cause you'll get bitten. BTW, I said (despite the typo) that IF I had kids that age today. You responded, "Do" you forbid your children..." Which shows how much bias you read and a lack of listening skills. And we already got shooters at high school football games so my prediction has precedents already. However, you haven't seen anything yet of what is to come. Humans gonna human.

He had a solid point. Don't be so butt hurt. YOU said "if I had kids that age today, I'd forbid them participating in sports". HIS point is, if you had kids that age today, would you also forbid them from going to a church, a mall or downtown. That's a good question 'if you had kids today'. Humans humaning happens everywhere. Sports participation is likely the least of your worries "IF YOU HAD KIDS THAT AGE TODAY." It's only moot because you don't. But questioning your intention in a hypothetical world was spot on. What would you do?

Last edited:
He had a solid point. Don't be so butt hurt. YOU said "if I had ages that age today, I'd forbid them participating in sports". HIS point is, if you had kids that age today, would you also forbid them from going to a church, a mall or downtown. That's a good question 'if you had kids today'. Humans humaning happens everywhere. Sports participation is likely the least of your worries "IF YOU HAD KIDS THAT AGE TODAY." It's only moot because you don't. But questioning your intention in a hypothetical world was spot on. What would you do?

He has NO point. I was saying what I'd do if had kids that age. In the process, I told no one what they should do with their kids. He can do whatever he wants with his kids and stay the "hail" out of my family decisions. As for what I would do, go back to my original post on this topic, it stated clearly what I said I'd do.

VN Store

Back