Hickson to NC State...

we're still in good shape w/ Cam Tatum...so the class won't be a total bust...But we need a difference maker in the paint.

We wanted Hickson and Tatum. Tatum is committed, but he may not qualify. I'm not sure who we are going for at the post now that Hickson will be going NCSU and Blair picked Pitt. We may go with Chris Barnes but I've seen something saying he cancelled his visit to UT.

I got this a second ago. The article isn't there but you can tell by the URL who he picked.

Dear scott,

We have a new story related to C J.J. Hickson - "Hickson Commits!". You can view it at the following location:

Scout.com: Hickson Commits!

Thank you,
Scout.com

he picked state, i went to their rivals site to find out, it's worth noting that it's called "Wolfpacker", more like fudgepacker

I don't know how anyone could be pumped up about going to NC State to play basketball, but whatever, good luck to him.

I doubt a one year guy and a bunch of freshman would win a title, you need upperclassman leadership, one year guys have their own agenda and it's me first usually...kelly washington

VN Store

Back