Hickson to NC State...

somebody here predicted state, I dont want a 1 year mercenary anyway. Wonder how much NC State paid him? Michael Irvin asked Bobby bowden why he didnt get him to go to FSU. Bobby replied, "You wanted too much money."

Geez... unless Pearl pulls off a miracle, the class of 2007 for basketball is going to blow. Good thing the Class of 2006 was No. 3 in the nation!

No official announcement yet. Everyone is talking about the rumors that are going around today about him going to NC State. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

I really do believe he decided on NC State a couple weeks ago.

Anyone heard any news? Supposed to announce today. What time? I hope we land him. I feel like we will.

From VolQuest.com

Vol Fan,

J.J. Hickson, a five-star prospect from Marietta, Ga., who is the nation's third best power forward, will announce his college choice today and VolQuest.com will have live updates and coverage from the afternoon announcement.

Hickson is expected to pick between N.C. State and Tennessee and his choice this afternoon is still very much up in the air.

Stay tuned all day to VolQuest.com to monitor the situation and get live updates in The General's Quarters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VolQuest.com is an officially licensed site on the Rivals.com Network.

He is supposedly picking NC State. He is viewed as a one and done to the NBA. I think the fact that NC State has a coach with NBA experience attributed to his decision. But, still deciding on Lowe instead of Pearl makes me question his intelligence.

He is supposedly picking NC State. He is viewed as a one and done to the NBA. I think the fact that NC State has a coach with NBA experience attributed to his decision. But, still deciding on Lowe instead of Pearl makes me question his intelligence.

There is more to it than that, but he is going to NC State.

If we lose this guy. Who's left out there that Pearl is after? How many scholarships do we have?

It is funny because I heard that we were almost a lock. Goes to show that you really can't trust what you hear! It would have been border line unbelievable to land this type of recruit as a follow up to last year.

I think we have at least 3 scholarships, not positive though.

We had a really good shot until NC State came into the picture and emerged as the leader..... out of no where imo.

I live in Memphis where Lowe got his NBA "head coach" experience. There is a reason he is no longer in the NBA. But maybe he'll succeed, alah calipari and pitino, but I doubt it.

if i am not mistaken, we still have a shot at a good (read top 25-30 overall) PF who is big enough that he could play 5. I can't remember what his name is, and I don't have time to scout it. anyone that knows what I am talking about feel free to chime in.

VN Store

Back