HEY!

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
My God, some of you are idiots. No offense, I love you if you wear orange, but damn!

What in the literal hell are you thinking? Did you look at this team in July and think "Oh! I bet we win 12 straight!"

You know you didn’t. They are doing more with what they have than any of us expected this year.

Recognize what this is, accept it, and GO VOLS!

Look at the pick the score against UGA thread. The overwhelming majority of VN thought we would beat UGA. Now that we lost in dominating fashion, it’s oh we all knew we wouldn’t win anyway. Look we got mollywopped. It is what it is.

My God, some of you are idiots. No offense, I love you if you wear orange, but damn!

What in the literal hell are you thinking? Did you look at this team in July and think "Oh! I bet we win 12 straight!"

You know you didn’t. They are doing more with what they have than any of us expected this year.

VG, all respect but I DO NOT LIKE LOSING!!!N!@)_!&%Y!)#%&_!)H RIH!)@E)!@E)J!JIE!JI)E!IJ@E!JI)@E)JI!

Now having said that, yes, I am very happy we are amazingly far ahead of where I could even have dreamed we would be at this stage. Ranked #1 by the CFP? I would have laughed in derision.

But I will think about that tomorrow and start scheming on how we get to the playoffs and beat GA for an NC. TODAY though, I am not happy about this loss. We did not play well or give our best against a fantastic team.

I wish we could have a hate button on this site with some of the posts I have read and replied to tonight. You are a breath of fresh air.

VG, all respect but I DO NOT LIKE LOSING!!!N!@)_!&%Y!)#%&_!)H RIH!)@E)!@E)J!JIE!JI)E!IJ@E!JI)@E)JI!

Now having said that, yes, I am very happy we are amazingly far ahead of where I could even have dreamed we would be at this stage. Ranked #1 by the CFP? I would have laughed in derision.

But I will think about that tomorrow and start scheming on how we get to the playoffs and beat GA for an NC. TODAY though, I am not happy about this loss. We did not play well or give our best against a fantastic team.
Nobody likes losing.

Preach

Reactions: vollygirl

I’m totally cool with losing… if we played how we are capable. I don’t think we did that so I am a bit bummed.

VN Store

Back