Hey you all,

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Ya know I didn't come in here to argue and fight with people.When I saw this website I thought it was going to be alot of fun and get to know other Vol Fans and shoot the crap about Vol football .I guess I knew there would be ignorant people coming in here and bad mouthing our team,but it wasn't my reason for coming here.I am a man of very few words but being in here has made me talk more than I normally do.I am more of say that to my face kind of person.Therefor I am not gonna get into a verbal argument with trashy and ignorant people like this new Bamafanatic guy,because I know I am better than that.I will let you that want to argue with ignorance ,do so.I am here to have a good time and enjoy my fellow Vols .With that being said,could someone translate that for me so I will understand it as well.

What you said...

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Jul 29, 2004 10:41 PM

Ya know I didn't come in here to argue and fight with people.When I saw this website I thought it was going to be alot of fun and get to know other Vol Fans and shoot the crap about Vol football .I guess I knew there would be ignorant people coming in here and bad mouthing our team,but it wasn't my reason for coming here.I am a man of very few words but being in here has made me talk more than I normally do.I am more of say that to my face kind of person.Therefor I am not gonna get into a verbal argument with trashy and ignorant people like this new Bamafanatic guy,because I know I am better than that.I will let you that want to argue with ignorance ,do so.I am here to have a good time and enjoy my fellow Vols .With that being said,could someone translate that for me so I will understand it as well.

What you meant...

:biteme:

Yes I soaked my trousers and Lady is the blame,please pass the baby powder imma rashin up as we go. :blink:

VN Store

Back