Hey where are you fans to condemn...

These dirty Dawgs? All of you that shouted at the top of your lungs about how EMBARRASSED you were that your school threw trash on the field? You people who said you'd stop supporting the university over this and all the other crap you talked on our fanbase. How come you haven't started any threads on her to condemn these horrible horrible actions from these UGA fans? Where's that same holier than thou passion you had throwing YOUR OWN fambase under the bus for being the 1,000th fabase to throw stuff on the field? Where's that energy for this? HYPOCRITES. If you aren't on here promoting a witch hunt for these Georgia fans then how about you throw all your orange away and start barking like a dog. You all had so much energy negatively impacting the perception of TN football for parroting the Dan Wolkens of the world WHERE ARE YOU NOW View attachment 427658
Wait, why are you trolling UGA info if you're a Vol? Personally, I don't give a damn about the whole state of _________ (insert any college football teams home state, other than Rocky Top).

These dirty Dawgs? All of you that shouted at the top of your lungs about how EMBARRASSED you were that your school threw trash on the field? You people who said you'd stop supporting the university over this and all the other crap you talked on our fanbase. How come you haven't started any threads on her to condemn these horrible horrible actions from these UGA fans? Where's that same holier than thou passion you had throwing YOUR OWN fambase under the bus for being the 1,000th fabase to throw stuff on the field? Where's that energy for this? HYPOCRITES. If you aren't on here promoting a witch hunt for these Georgia fans then how about you throw all your orange away and start barking like a dog. You all had so much energy negatively impacting the perception of TN football for parroting the Dan Wolkens of the world WHERE ARE YOU NOW
Did he forget the blue font, surely OP isn't serious with this?

We should’ve been throwing shoes instead, right?

View attachment 427728

austin-powers-shoes.gif

Reactions: VolPack22 and tbh
Perhaps, it's because the game wasn't delayed for a half hour and they didn't aim at their own band

The only reason the band was involved is because the non-athletes throwing from the stands could not reach the field.

I wasn't aware that they did. Mainly because I don't give a $h!t what UGA fans do because I don't expect too much to begin with. I would hate to know that we don't expect better from UT fans but hey, you do you

The usual uga apologists aside, I agree with this. uga fans are who they are. I expect more from our fans. Just like I would condemn knee-hunting by our OL.

uga gonna uga.

These dirty Dawgs? All of you that shouted at the top of your lungs about how EMBARRASSED you were that your school threw trash on the field? You people who said you'd stop supporting the university over this and all the other crap you talked on our fanbase. How come you haven't started any threads on her to condemn these horrible horrible actions from these UGA fans? Where's that same holier than thou passion you had throwing YOUR OWN fambase under the bus for being the 1,000th fabase to throw stuff on the field? Where's that energy for this? HYPOCRITES. If you aren't on here promoting a witch hunt for these Georgia fans then how about you throw all your orange away and start barking like a dog. You all had so much energy negatively impacting the perception of TN football for parroting the Dan Wolkens of the world WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Good grief.

These dirty Dawgs? All of you that shouted at the top of your lungs about how EMBARRASSED you were that your school threw trash on the field? You people who said you'd stop supporting the university over this and all the other crap you talked on our fanbase. How come you haven't started any threads on her to condemn these horrible horrible actions from these UGA fans? Where's that same holier than thou passion you had throwing YOUR OWN fambase under the bus for being the 1,000th fabase to throw stuff on the field? Where's that energy for this? HYPOCRITES. If you aren't on here promoting a witch hunt for these Georgia fans then how about you throw all your orange away and start barking like a dog. You all had so much energy negatively impacting the perception of TN football for parroting the Dan Wolkens of the world WHERE ARE YOU NOW View attachment 427658
I'll bite: I don't give a **** what Georgia does.

What's your point? That it's okay UT did it because other fanbases have giant morons, too?

There's NOTHING hypocritical about calling out your own house when there's a problem. I'm not involved with the UGA program in any shape or form.

Sounds like you're just the kind of fan who throws stuff and punches walls.

I'll bite: I don't give a **** what Georgia does.

What's your point? That it's okay UT did it because other fanbases have giant morons, too?

There's NOTHING hypocritical about calling out your own house when there's a problem. I'm not involved with the UGA program in any shape or form.

Sounds like you're just the kind of fan who throws stuff and punches walls.
Lol there’s always one anxious to be the white knight. Not condoning the behavior but damn what makes you think the OP has issues with throwing stuff or punching walls. Good freaking grief, some of you are a little too happy to go on the attack against your own fans.

I think the funniest one was the guy who said his wife kept her head lowered in shame at work the next day.

Lol there’s always one anxious to be the white knight. Not condoning the behavior but damn what makes you think the OP has issues with throwing stuff or punching walls. Good freaking grief, some of you are a little too happy to go on the attack against your own fans.
That's what I'm saying

They went on and on and on "horrified" "appalled" at a FEW of our fans who threw crap during that game

They happily encouraged very anti Tennessee rhetoric over trash being thrown on the field which....I'm sorry....WASNT A BIG DEAL AT ALL. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. Yet some of our self righteous members of the fanbase grabbed ahold of the Dan Wolken David Ubben tiki torches and participated in slandering our name instead of sticking up for our fanbase as a whole.

I watched this happen both times. There is no comparison. Georgia stopped pretty quickly with no interruption to the game. We had a twenty-minute delay. Still trashy, but let's not pretend that this was the same thing.

Reactions: knoxvol16
JMO but I thought it was a BS call (UGA fumble/pass) by the review official somewhere in the CFB universe. Every Conference has a replay center located somewhere in the USA that watches/reviews every play. I'm guessing that the review official for this game was the ACC and located in Greenboro, NC. So here you have one review official giving the thumbs up or thumbs down on a call that could make or break a football game.............and nobody knows if he has a bias for either team. That particular play was at worst nothing more than intentional grounding.

Anyway I hadn't heard about fans throwing trash on the field, don't know if true or not but there is no excuse for any fanbase participating in that kind of nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: CigarDawg
What do you mean by “you people”? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: knoxvol16
Do you mean where are they geographically?

Reactions: Volunteer forever
That's what I'm saying

They went on and on and on "horrified" "appalled" at a FEW of our fans who threw crap during that game

They happily encouraged very anti Tennessee rhetoric over trash being thrown on the field which....I'm sorry....WASNT A BIG DEAL AT ALL. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. Yet some of our self righteous members of the fanbase grabbed ahold of the Dan Wolken David Ubben tiki torches and participated in slandering our name instead of sticking up for our fanbase as a whole.

Half hour delays because trash in being thrown on the field happen all the time? Is the Tennessee - Ole Miss game the only game you’ve watched in your life?

VN Store

Back