Hey Vol Nation

I am a long time VOL fan and am currently doing time in Afghanistan. Does anyone in VOL nation know of a link that I could use watch all the VOL games live? Thanks in advance for any help
Good luck, in 09 I only got to watch the TSIO, and that was because AVN was feeling froggy at 2 am local time.

But generally watch ESPN has most games, I would just wish you luck on getting enough bandwidth to stream anything.

As bad as I hate to say it FB will be your friend. I HAD a couple of friends who streamed the games and would post the link right before game time.. Just a thought..

Reactions: Peanut
Try that guy on FB called "Vols Streaming" and see if he still does all the games.

Reddit has a "CFB Streams" subreddit that occasionally yields results for Vols games. Dunno if/how that would work from behind whatever firewall(s) y'all have in place over there but if you can access Reddit's main site you could be good to go.

Edit - They have in the past...I'm hoping the same is true this season as it's how I've caught some away games that I couldn't attend.

I am a long time VOL fan and am currently doing time in Afghanistan. Does anyone in VOL nation know of a link that I could use watch all the VOL games live? Thanks in advance for any help

Are you watching this on a personal computer or a shared one? If it is yours try installing Kodi on it and look to see if sports devil still works. You can stream the game that way and also have access to lots of movies to watch as well.
P.S
I have not stayed current on what builds work on Kodi and which are broken. A quick search on YouTube usually gives you several options to try for what you want to do.

Are you watching this on a personal computer or a shared one? If it is yours try installing Kodi on it and look to see if sports devil still works. You can stream the game that way and also have access to lots of movies to watch as well.
P.S
I have not stayed current on what builds work on Kodi and which are broken. A quick search on YouTube usually gives you several options to try for what you want to do.
I would highly, highly, highly (lol) discourage doing that. He probably be on his personal PC, but he will be using a Government provided internet. Could end up being ****ed over the fact that he is accessing pirated material over a Government owned ISP.

Reactions: VolNExile
I would highly, highly, highly (lol) discourage doing that. He probably be on his personal PC, but he will be using a Government provided internet. Could end up being ****ed over the fact that he is accessing pirated material over a Government owned ISP.
Yeah didn’t think of the access to the ISP unless he is using a good VPN. However, most every streamed game unless it is watch ESPN or CBSAllaccess is technically being pirated.

Yeah didn’t think of the access to the ISP unless he is using a good VPN. However, most every streamed game unless it is watch ESPN or CBSAllaccess is technically being pirated.

Yea it's definitely a government isp. Thanks everyone for your much appreciated input and go VOLs

Reactions: VolNExile
Don't think you can use a VPN if it's not your ISP....could be wrong with that. I think his only option would be watch ESPN or that CBS streaming service.

Hey mtrp. Thank you for your service. Tip my hat to you.

Bandwidth is probably going to choke you up. I wish you luck with it.

Don't think you can use a VPN if it's not your ISP....could be wrong with that. I think his only option would be watch ESPN or that CBS streaming service.
Actually that is the exact reason VPNs we’re created. They provide protection while using another person or entity’s connection. I run a VPN most of the time and always when on public WiFi.

Another option I just thought of is SlingTv they offer an affordable package that includes ESPN and SEC network. I believe the last time I had it I paid $25/month.

All Tennessee Games are now on either CBS or ESPN due to the SEC Network.
Should be able to access either. You may need a direct tv or dish log in, and if that is the case ask friends and family.
If that doesn't work, direct message me. I'll give you mine.

Thank you for your service.
jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

VN Store

Back