Hey Tennessee fans!

Big game tmw! I’m not attempting to troll or be an a$$. Just attempting to communicate with some Vols fans before the game. Sorry for the lackadaisical intro but I’m being short because I’m not sure this will post, my being a new member and all. We shall see.
Thanks for postings and good luck but now GTFO!

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Like I said, I’m not a troll. I just joined bc I’ve perused this forum lately bc of the game coming up and honestly I’m impressed by this forum. A lot of Dawg hating going on but that’s certainly to be expected. Also a lot of damn good CFB fans. And some very knowledgeable CFB fans. I will say this “if the Vols come into Sanford tmw and beat us, then they absolutely deserve a place in the playoff, and if not the possible rematch in the playoff would be the game of the year”

Thanks for coming on. You guys have an excellent team. I hope both teams play well. We’ll see who comes out on top!!
Much to my dismay, I have to say you guys also have a very good team. I saw it coming last season but I certainly didn’t expect you guys to be this good this season. Kinda like us in 2017, I didn’t expect that either. And it’s not just Hendon Hooker, don’t get me wrong he is great, but the team has certainly stepped up so far. Tmw will tell the tale.

Welcome.

Let's all hope for a great game tomorrow Win or lose, I hope everyone walks away tomorrow night feeling they got their money's worth and then some.

You’re going down red knight! Hate to do it in front of your home crowd. JK kinda, either way, may see each other again after tomorrow

1667606212002.gif

Tbh I live in Ga, and no bones about it I would love for the VOLS to go up by 50 and not look back. So tired of hearing the dawggys yelping.

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Apparently I’ve done things correctly. Apologies, but gimme a break I’m a GA fan😂.
Seriously though, Big Game tmw. If I’m being honest, I gotta say I grew up hating the Vols. For good reason though, I grew up in the 90’s and you guys owned Athens, GA then. It sucked!!!

I must admit though I’m excited about things now. You guys are freaking good. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to dominate the east a few more years but TN being what they are certainly makes CFB more entertaining. I think GA will win, but I’m absolutely nervous about this game. You guys are very good. I’m not a CFB genius, just an average fan. But I’ve watched TN this year and it’s not smoke, TN is very good.

One thing that worries me is that your WRs get so wide open the past few games. One time it’s a mistake, but when it happens consistently, that makes me think it’s schemed to happen. Also, you guys run the ball very well and the defense has improved. Yep, I’m a GA fan and I’m a bit nervous, I honestly think we will win bc I think we have the better team, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on it.

Also, no matter what happens tmw, this is possibly setting up years of a great rivalry. That I’m a huge fan of. And I will congratulate you Vols, you do deserve to be ranked #1 at this point.
Better not put a LB on 11🤣

Big game tmw! I’m not attempting to troll or be an a$$. Just attempting to communicate with some Vols fans before the game. Sorry for the lackadaisical intro but I’m being short because I’m not sure this will post, my being a new member and all. We shall see.
See guys, I told you that a few of them could spell and even form sentences.
Heck, this one even abbreviates and uses punctuation!
😜

Apparently I’ve done things correctly. Apologies, but gimme a break I’m a GA fan😂.
Seriously though, Big Game tmw. If I’m being honest, I gotta say I grew up hating the Vols. For good reason though, I grew up in the 90’s and you guys owned Athens, GA then. It sucked!!!

I must admit though I’m excited about things now. You guys are freaking good. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to dominate the east a few more years but TN being what they are certainly makes CFB more entertaining. I think GA will win, but I’m absolutely nervous about this game. You guys are very good. I’m not a CFB genius, just an average fan. But I’ve watched TN this year and it’s not smoke, TN is very good.

One thing that worries me is that your WRs get so wide open the past few games. One time it’s a mistake, but when it happens consistently, that makes me think it’s schemed to happen. Also, you guys run the ball very well and the defense has improved. Yep, I’m a GA fan and I’m a bit nervous, I honestly think we will win bc I think we have the better team, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on it.

Also, no matter what happens tmw, this is possibly setting up years of a great rivalry. That I’m a huge fan of. And I will congratulate you Vols, you do deserve to be ranked #1 at this point.

You definitely have a deeper roster of talent but I think we have a better coach and a better system. GA is definitely going to be a tough game and will be one of the best defenses we have seen all year but I don't think you guys will be able to stop our offense. The question will be can we stop or at least slow yours down a bit. Otherwise its going to be a helluva shootout. Even so, I dont think you guys score more than 40 no matter what.

Its fine to plan against us but there is just so much talent on our offense right now and the scheme makes it soooooo hard to cover everyone who can move the ball. Question is if you will be able to sack Hooker. I think that will tell the tale of the game.

hello dirty dawg welcome to volnation hope it a great clean game and no one gets hurt. fell free to visit anytime on volnation just ask to be civil
I’ll always be civil, a little jarring is always expected on a rivals forum. But that just makes it much more fun. It’s honestly good to have TN back in the thick of things. Gonna be a good one tmw, I love this build up. I gotta be honest, I’m really glad it’s in Athens. Knoxville is a death trap this year!

Like I said, I’m not a troll. I just joined bc I’ve perused this forum lately bc of the game coming up and honestly I’m impressed by this forum. A lot of Dawg hating going on but that’s certainly to be expected. Also a lot of damn good CFB fans. And some very knowledgeable CFB fans. I will say this “if the Vols come into Sanford tmw and beat us, then they absolutely deserve a place in the playoff, and if not the possible rematch in the playoff would be the game of the year”

You guys have a great football team and last years team really was amazing.

Who is the greatest will be settled tomorrow on the field. THAT SAID, there is no question who has the best football forum in all of football. VOLNATION!

Come and stay awhile, you would be surprised but we get fans from everywhere, heck, we even have a good number of Florida fans we let hang around and if we let them in, clearly we let almost anyone lol/

"I’m not attempting to troll or be an a$$".

Sorry buy you failed miserably....

Reactions: OrangeBloodinTN

VN Store

Back