Hey Mr. Fulmer

xtpsrh08123

Please think about the Women's Basketball fans and our feelings when it comes to the Lady Vols. We have supported and helped build the dynasty that is Tennessee and this is the lowest of the low. Please fulfill your promises as the director and direct holly out of knoxville. Thank you for your attention

From,

An Ex Fan originally of the 1995-2000 Lady Vol era

Restructured her contract last year in preparation for what was then likely to happen/what is currently happening. It’s worse than anyone could’ve possibly imagined. She’s clearly gone....only question is if she is fired during or after the season.

Phil must be waiting on to see how many games in a row she can lose. She is a joke and got handed the job and its as plain as day she did not learn nothing from parking her butt beside Pat on the bench. Makes you wonder how she ever kept a job as an assistant. Come on Phil , do your job and send her sorry butt packing. Fire her and next year she can get a job at a smaller school or no job at all is more like it.

Imagine getting beat by 30 on we back pat night on national television making it 6 straight losses and still having a job? I need that type of assurance hell 😆. Pure proof someone doesnt give 2 ***** about womens basketball or Pat summits legacy! With every loss i become more frustrated with fulmer. Then again i think maybe Holly already has been informed of her tenure ending and being bought out at the end of the season in which makes all the beginner inbound plays and last second time outs that result in a 1 on 5 situation make sense? Shes checked out so she doesn't really give a damn anymore neither? Idk im just trying to justify how one can be soooooooo bad for soooo long and not be Joanne P. Mccallie and still have a job?

Imagine getting beat by 30 on we back pat night on national television making it 6 straight losses and still having a job? I need that type of assurance hell 😆. Pure proof someone doesnt give 2 ***** about womens basketball or Pat summits legacy! With every loss i become more frustrated with fulmer. Then again i think maybe Holly already has been informed of her tenure ending and being bought out at the end of the season in which makes all the beginner inbound plays and last second time outs that result in a 1 on 5 situation make sense? Shes checked out so she doesn't really give a damn anymore neither? Idk im just trying to justify how one can be soooooooo bad for soooo long and not be Joanne P. Mccallie and still have a job?

I fear the only thing worse than an embarrassing loss to ND on national TV is if we somehow win. This team is talented enough and if they happen to win it just prolongs all of this. Would like to see Holly step down effective immediately. Have one of the assistants take over and maybe we can salvage something for next season and not end up with 5 transfers. That’s where we’re headed. Holly goes or they’re all going. We have the right pieces to win a national championship with the class coming next year, but we’ll be hard pressed to keep our existing players, let alone our recruits if they don’t terminate Holly ASAP.

Fulmer hired a football coach whose team quit the last 2 games and extended Holly.

Put him in line with Mid Major Mike, Bama Dave, and Currie in UTAD failures...

To think she makes as much money at what she does is a travesty lol! What a rip job!

Reactions: cd12
I fear the only thing worse than an embarrassing loss to ND on national TV is if we somehow win. This team is talented enough and if they happen to win it just prolongs all of this. Would like to see Holly step down effective immediately. Have one of the assistants take over and maybe we can salvage something for next season and not end up with 5 transfers. That’s where we’re headed. Holly goes or they’re all going. We have the right pieces to win a national championship with the class coming next year, but we’ll be hard pressed to keep our existing players, let alone our recruits if they don’t terminate Holly ASAP.
They have zero chance of winning, unless ND gets hit by injuries. Too big, too skilled and too well coached for Tennessee to have a chance. This is the only game this season where they are outmatched personnel wise, and Holly does not possess the know how to counter ND's advantage here. It's not like a few years Ago when she could ride MR, Diamond and Jaime to a win.

I get the logic behind letting her finish the season. Holly has surprised in the past pulling unexpected postseason wins out of her butt after being left for dead in the regular season and maybe she deserves that chance again.

On the other hand, how much do the wheels need to come off the track before you have to make a move just to stop the hemorrhaging and look to move on? Fulmer is really about to earn that paycheck...

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
They have zero chance of winning, unless ND gets hit by injuries. Too big, too skilled and too well coached for Tennessee to have a chance. This is the only game this season where they are outmatched personnel wise, and Holly does not possess the know how to counter ND's advantage here. It's not like a few years Ago when she could ride MR, Diamond and Jaime to a win.
Did we not blow a big lead on short-handed Notre Dame last year? Maybe Fulmer can prepare our LADY VOLS!

I get the logic behind letting her finish the season. Holly has surprised in the past pulling unexpected postseason wins out of her butt after being left for dead in the regular season and maybe she deserves that chance again.

She's only done that once, in 2016. After almost losing to Green Bay, she got lucky by getting the weakest 2-seed in ASU (admittedly we played fairly well, but got lucky in that ASU was the weakest 2-seed and the best matchup for us that tournament out of the 2-seeds) and going against one of the only other coaches in the country who is better at her at squandering talent in Kevin McGuff and Ohio State, who was the most talented team in the country that year but only a 3-seed. And then of course we got slaughtered in the E8 like always. Honestly the wins vs. ASU and Ohio State didn't really mean a whole lot. TN is judged on FF appearances, not getting to the E8 and getting blown out by a team you beat earlier in the season.

So yes, it could happen, but history says it won't. Otherwise, we lost to a lower seeded team in 2013 (had a prime opportunity to get to the FF when Baylor got beat), 2014 (blown out by Maryland) and last year (first loss ever in the NCAAT at home), choked a game away vs Maryland in the E8 in 2015 and didn't even score 50 points after we nearly choked to Gonzaga, and never really were in the game against LVille in 2017, a year in which we were arguably overseeded.

Honestly I can only think of two games in the NCAAT under Holly where we have played well, and that was against Oklahoma in the S16 and the aforementioned Ohio State game. We had played very ugly against Oral Roberts and Creighton (at home) in the games prior to that. In 2014 we played ugly against NW State and St John's (again at home). In 2015 we squeaked by against both Boise State and Pittsburgh (again...at home). Barely beat Green Bay in the first round in 2016, but admittedly played better against ASU and played very well vs Ohio State. In 2017 we squeaked by vs. Dayton before flaming out against Lousville. Last year we played well in the 2nd half of the Liberty game after sleep walking through the first half at home.

Did we not blow a big lead on short-handed Notre Dame last year? Maybe Fulmer can prepare our LADY VOLS!

Yes we were up by over 20 points last year in the first half.

They were still short-handed when they won the NC, BTW. None of those injured players made it back last season and they still won it all. Because they have great coaching and actually run an offense.

Reactions: Momto2
Phil must be waiting on to see how many games in a row she can lose. She is a joke and got handed the job and its as plain as day she did not learn nothing from parking her butt beside Pat on the bench. Makes you wonder how she ever kept a job as an assistant. Come on Phil , do your job and send her sorry butt packing. Fire her and next year she can get a job at a smaller school or no job at all is more like it.
IMHO, Phil will get her out of here after the ND beatdown, he"s not going to put this beatdown on the intern coach's resume. This one is (ALL HERS).

She's only done that once, in 2016. After almost losing to Green Bay, she got lucky by getting the weakest 2-seed in ASU (admittedly we played fairly well, but got lucky in that ASU was the weakest 2-seed and the best matchup for us that tournament out of the 2-seeds) and going against one of the only other coaches in the country who is better at her at squandering talent in Kevin McGuff and Ohio State, who was the most talented team in the country that year but only a 3-seed. And then of course we got slaughtered in the E8 like always. Honestly the wins vs. ASU and Ohio State didn't really mean a whole lot. TN is judged on FF appearances, not getting to the E8 and getting blown out by a team you beat earlier in the season.

So yes, it could happen, but history says it won't. Otherwise, we lost to a lower seeded team in 2013 (had a prime opportunity to get to the FF when Baylor got beat), 2014 (blown out by Maryland) and last year (first loss ever in the NCAAT at home), choked a game away vs Maryland in the E8 in 2015 and didn't even score 50 points after we nearly choked to Gonzaga, and never really were in the game against LVille in 2017, a year in which we were arguably overseeded.

Honestly I can only think of two games in the NCAAT under Holly where we have played well, and that was against Oklahoma in the S16 and the aforementioned Ohio State game. We had played very ugly against Oral Roberts and Creighton (at home) in the games prior to that. In 2014 we played ugly against NW State and St John's (again at home). In 2015 we squeaked by against both Boise State and Pittsburgh (again...at home). Barely beat Green Bay in the first round in 2016, but admittedly played better against ASU and played very well vs Ohio State. In 2017 we squeaked by vs. Dayton before flaming out against Lousville. Last year we played well in the 2nd half of the Liberty game after sleep walking through the first half at home.

I don't disagree, just playing devil's advocate from Phil's POV. Hell as things stand now, I'm not sure this team will even make the tournament...

Omg if we win i bet that gurantees holly at least 2 more years! LORD PLEASE NO!

NAIL ON THE HEAD! I rememeber each year referenced vividly and yes we got the luck of the draw alot over the past yrs. Avoiding UCONN and getting easier paths to a FF and yet not making it still. How long before a change at a Top 3 in reality Top 2 program in 1 sport take? Drastic measures would show the importance of not only the fan base but the actual people who set standards for there prestigious sporting programs.

Head Coach and Assistant Coach is as different as CEO and Manager.
Different segment of people affected by decisions.
different decisions to make.

I am going to review the last 4 minutes of this game.
Especially the last half minute.
If I am right, a rookie coaching move was missed.

"Pat would be proud of the effort tonight" ! Utterly delusional or hella disrespectful. You choose Mr. Fulmer?

Why do i get the feeling when holly says "Were not supoose to beat Notre Dame" that she plans on losing by 40 + and not having expectation is a relief for her ? Lmao woah

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back