Hey Kellie--"Use your biggies"

Puckett, Dye, Horston?
Puckett, Dye, Horston?
I haven't seen a big scorer in the first two games, but this is what I have seen. They can't make a free throw, they certainly can't hit a layup, they are turning the ball over at an alarming rate, Horston tries to make every shot a ESPN highlight reel when she could be the best on the team. Coach Harper has not had them prepared in either of the first two games and she used her first real timeout with 20 seconds to go in the game tonight. We have talent even with Burrell out so our coach needs to get control of this team or it will be a long season. One last thing she needs to give Key a attitude adjustment because she can be very dominant in the middle if she just plays ball. As a long time Lady Vol Fan I will continue to go to home games as well as away games that are drivable.

These random people are killing me with their whining. There's at least one in every thread. They don't care enough to post once every six months but here they are dropping their "wisdom".

And then we have the know it all UConn posters who believe they need to educate us about what is wrong by writing paragraph after paragraph of self serving drivel that only shows the average fans just how little they know.

Not a time to panic, Coach Harper, like every other coach in the country is going through multiple lineups and combos given the situation and teams we play. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes not so much, but too early to panic. What we do know, in my opinion, we have a bit more speed and athleticism in the back court. We are still or will be by committee at the 3 and 4, and we have depth at the 5. If Ms. Dye attacks the boards more, we will be winning those really close games down the road. Watch out for Ms. Darby, Ms. Puckett and Ms. Striplin. The season isn't necessarily won in the first few games. Lets see what we have after few weeks.

I haven't seen a big scorer in the first two games, but this is what I have seen. They can't make a free throw, they certainly can't hit a layup, they are turning the ball over at an alarming rate, Horston tries to make every shot a ESPN highlight reel when she could be the best on the team. Coach Harper has not had them prepared in either of the first two games and she used her first real timeout with 20 seconds to go in the game tonight. We have talent even with Burrell out so our coach needs to get control of this team or it will be a long season. One last thing she needs to give Key a attitude adjustment because she can be very dominant in the middle if she just plays ball. As a long time Lady Vol Fan I will continue to go to home games as well as away games that are drivable.
I would like to refer to the Uconn vs Arizona Game a year ago. Uconn with the quote-unquote top players in the country put up 59 points going to their top scorers in that game. They scored 59 points and lost the game. I love how someone who probably tried to play basketball but never did well at it comes in with advice to a 3 time national champion on how to coach a basketball team. Give me a break. Her team is winning. Wonder how this team would be doing if you were their coach?

VN Store

Back