Hey, it's our favorite moron's birthday

i ended up getting a lot of cool stuff. tennis rackets, my dad got my brother and i tickets to see the colts/titans in october, some mone, a new tennessee shirt that is about 7 times too big for me. full body massage w/happy ending at one of the fitness clubs here, and no 27, you cant give me the massage.

and mania, when did windy give you permission to get on here at night time? i thought she had you on lockdown.

i ended up getting a lot of cool stuff. tennis rackets, my dad got my brother and i tickets to see the colts/titans in october, some mone, a new tennessee shirt that is about 7 times too big for me. full body massage w/happy ending at one of the fitness clubs here, and no 27, you cant give me the massage.

and mania, when did windy give you permission to get on here at night time? i thought she had you on lockdown.

I knew you had a thing for 80 year old Asian women.

windy wth are u talkin bout...did u get one of those asian parlors to get ur massage??? i dont think they have guys working there. sorry to inform you about that haha jk happy bday dbag

Hey just got on for the first time today, happy b-day ego. Didn't know you played tennis, have to come down and see if you can touch my serve:)

VN Store

Back