Hey Freak..............

Havent see LIO today. Guess shes burning fat for all of us................dont I wish! :rolleyes: Im really bored and no ones here, GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :p :lol: B)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 13, 2004 11:24 PM
Havent see LIO today. Guess shes burning fat for all of us................dont I wish! :rolleyes: Im really bored and no ones here, GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!

Must have just missed ya tonight! Where does the time go? :dunno:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 14, 2004 4:24 AM

One of my aunts died and I was at the wake most of the evening. I saw relatives I haven't seen in decades. It's a shame it takes something like a death to bring a family together.

Oh, sorry to hear. :( My family is the same way. We arent very close and usually only see each other at weddings and funerals. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Mar 14, 2004 2:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Mar 14, 2004 2:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-la.lovesorange@Mar 14, 2004 4:24 AM
Havent see LIO today. Guess shes burning fat for all of us................dont I wish&#33; :rolleyes:  Im really bored and no ones here, GOOD NIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:rolleyes:  :p  :lol:  B)

One of my aunts died and I was at the wake most of the evening. I saw relatives I haven&#39;t seen in decades. It&#39;s a shame it takes something like a death to bring a family together. [/quote]
Sorry to hear LIO..prayers to your family&#33; :(

VN Store

Back