Heuple is THE MAN!!!!

Heuple is the coach that we NEED! — And soon to be the coach that everybody wants!

59 points - vs - Ball State!

34 points (in OT) -vs PITT!

63 points - vs - Akron!

38 points -vs -Florida! (My ONLY complaint - should’ve made that LAST first down & the game was OVER! - Long before their last couple scores…..)

40 Points - vs - LSU!

52 points - vs - Alabama! (Needed EVERY one: 45 yards in 13 seconds to set up the field-goal - most coaches would have gone to OT!)

65 points - vs - UT Martin!

44 points - vs - Kentucky!

13 points - vs - Georgia, but we will see them again! (I’m sure that He learned from that & I hope that UGA wears themselves out in the SECCG!!!!)

66 points - vs - Missouri!

We are still ON TRACK!

It only remains to be seen how many points that we paste on South Carolina & Vanderbilt!

The administration, players, students, community, & fans ALL have confidence in CJH! - And I haven’t seen anything to sway me away, either!

Even the pollsters can’t deny it!

GO VOLS!!!!!!
Hyple.

Watching this offense, that was basically assembled with Pruitt leftovers and a few transfers, speaks to how incompetent the coaching was before CJH arrived.

Now, if he can find a compliment on defense cause Vanks ain’t it.

and whoever thought Rob Garmin would go from being punter to being founder of a technology company
Edit: his brother Ron was a rassler

The name spelling issue has been around awhile. How can you have someone as publicly known as Peyton Manning and his name plastered everywhere and mentioned daily with UT. Yet a large faction spells it Payton. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Chris Lofton has been spelled Loften.🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back