Heupels impressive track record with qbs

Here's to Heupel being this generation's Coach Spurrier, without the a-hole baggage.

Spurrier was a breathe of fresh air in a world of boring canned coach speak. We hated him 25 years ago because he beat us and made our coach look bad. The last 15 years have proven that Fulmer is twice the ahole that Spurrier is.

Spurrier was a breathe of fresh air in a world of boring canned coach speak. We hated him 25 years ago because he beat us and made our coach look bad. The last 15 years have proven that Fulmer is twice the ahole that Spurrier is.

Fulmer is not an a-hole, he just had no business being an AD

Arrogant and a hole are different. I’d give Phil arrogant but not a-hole

I think that pretending to be a good ole boy who just loves his University while politicing for the head coaches job and installing your handpicked AD who was the downfall of this football program is pretty ahole. But that’s just my opinion.

Hooker did not look at that good at VT. I was super impressed by that turn around. I still wonder what was going on with the Milton thing though. Feel bad for the kid…

Reactions: feathersax
I think that pretending to be a good ole boy who just loves his University while politicing for the head coaches job and installing your handpicked AD who was the downfall of this football program is pretty ahole. But that’s just my opinion.

And then there’s the way he got the UT coaching job…

Reactions: sonofUT62
Any qb heup touches turns to gold.

Just hope they can field of good defense within the next couple recruiting cycles

Final SEC QB stat rankings from 2021 season

Hooker finished (in the SEC):

4th in passing yardage
2nd in completion %
2nd yards per attempt
3rd passing td’s
Tied for last in interceptions (or first for fewest)
1st in QBR

Along with 620 yards rushing and 5 more td’s.

AND....he didn't play the first game (well, one attempt). It wasn't even a "full" season of work for him.

Reactions: BigDave and JoAllan

VN Store

Back