Heupel Thursday Presser: Pitt Week

You can call me miserable unpositive, but this is your 3 responses in the first 9 responses of the thread. I'm also excited about Sampson. I am hoping he is Alvin Kamara 2.0, but I thought my reply was merited.
So now your telling me who and what I can post ? Really ? It's simple if you don't share my view that is your right to do so ? You felt the need to single me out because I had 3 positive posts about a player that looked solid in his first action ? Remind me again why I care what you think and why you are compelled to silence what I post or how ? Did I hurt you somehow ?

So now your telling me who and what I can post ? Really ? It's simple if you don't share my view that is your right to do so ? You felt the need to single me out because I had 3 positive posts about a player that looked solid in his first action ? Remind me again why I care what you think and why you are compelled to silence what I post or how ? Did I hurt you somehow ?
I apologize for upsetting you BigALWilson. Let's go back to being on the same team. Your right to post what you want about whatever player you want.

Who you got UT vs Pitt and KY at UF

UT but I'm a little less confident of a blow out that some seem to be. I believe it will be a tough match, but I'm hopeful for a 2 TD win. I still suffer from BVS...LOL. Can we block long enough for Hooker to make his reads, can we establish a run? With the up-tempo offense, it can wear out the opponents D, or your own if we have too many 1 minute 3 & outs.

I have UF in a close and physical slug out. I know KY is strong at the LOS, but I'm just not sold on them being a 2nd or 3rd team in the east. You?

Yeah he is third and they will likely play 3 guys and roll with who's hot. The coaches have said he had a good camp and played like it. That's a positive sign. I know iy was Ball St but he looked good. Wright also looked good. Small is the better short yardage guy out of those 3 imo.

Not sure if you were implying this or not, but I think Small is our best RB in every facet by a noticeable margin

I
UT but I'm a little less confident of a blow out that some seem to be. I believe it will be a tough match, but I'm hopeful for a 2 TD win. I still suffer from BVS...LOL. Can we block long enough for Hooker to make his reads, can we establish a run? With the up-tempo offense, it can wear out the opponents D, or your own if we have too many 1 minute 3 & outs.

I have UF in a close and physical slug out. I know KY is strong at the LOS, but I'm just not sold on them being a 2nd or 3rd team in the east. You?
I have UF by 10 and possibly more. I don't think Ky is worth a damn if im honest. UF has a good qb that makes others around him better. Not sold on UF d either.

I like UT by 10 on the road. I think we jump out fast and sputter a bit before finding ourselves and our identity of this team.

VN Store

Back