Heupel ranked 23 best coach.

That and how do you rank 2 coaches ahead of him that he has a winning record against? 🤔
It's a recency bias in the case of Drinkwitz. Not only does Heupel have a winning record over Drinkwitz .... His wins were 62-24 in Columbia and 66-24, but just because Missouri was better last season ....

There is no reason for Stoops to be ahead, though. Heupel is 3-0 and 2 of those games were in Lexington. The game in Knoxville was a blowout. That is just plain bias.

Tennessee does seem to get short shrift in these off-season, subjective opinion lists.

Last edited:
josh-heupel.gif

lol another off season click bait article that will have 0 effect on wins and losses this year… rankings have 0 merit with stoops and drink over heup though that’s just silly I’d take heup over any coach over that list for coming in at a time we was at our lowest and turning us into a legit playoff contender in short order… I’m not sure there is a coach in the nation that could’ve had this much success so soon… go Vols

It's a recency bias in the case of Drinkwitz. Not only does Heupel have a winning record over Drinkwitz .... His wins were 62-24 in Columbia and 66-24, but just because Missouri was better last season ....

There is no reason for Stoops to be ahead, though. Heupel is 3-0 and 2 of those games were in Lexington. The game in Knoxville was a blowout. That is just plain bias.

Tennessee does seem to get short shrift in these off-season, subjective opinion lists.
I would get worked up, but it is hard to take these guys seriously when they put out rankings like this.

Stoops has been “a great coach at a lousy program” for a decade. You would think at some point the storyline would have to change.

Heck Hendon Hooker didn’t get invited to NYC. Remember ESPN hates us you can see it at every turn

Forneli's list of good beverages to drink

1. Water
2. Milk
3. Lead paint
4. Gatorade

Recency bias will tell you lead is bad but I'm here to tell you it was once considered revolutionary

Idiot-and he has a stupid voice. Probably gargles gravel by the sound of his voice

Last edited:
Reactions: knox73
lol another off season click bait article that will have 0 effect on wins and losses this year… rankings have 0 merit with stoops and drink over heup though that’s just silly I’d take heup over any coach over that list for coming in at a time we was at our lowest and turning us into a legit playoff contender in short order… I’m not sure there is a coach in the nation that could’ve had this much success so soon… go Vols
Exactly. Thanks to y'all who took the time to read this drivel. Volunteer fans KNOW about CJH. The sports "writers" can kick rocks.

Attachments

• Clickbait.png
    Clickbait.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: volmanjr
Look who these clowns have ahead of him in the SEC

I'm an orange glasses wearing, glass half full, 100% Tennessee homer, but honestly I don't know if I'd trade Coach Heupe for anyone else in the college game. I really like where we are right now as a football program.........

Last edited:
Just another click bait article ranking of coaches to see how many fans will get pissed off.

I simply don’t get the Stoops love. He has been at KY long enough to have produced a top team if he were a good coach. They’re not ranked in anyone top 25, yet TN is. The guy at Kansas has made them competitive in two years, and they were a historically bad program. Stoops’ teams start off great until they face real competition.

I wonder what he was ranked before he came to Tennessee? Surely his UCF accomplishments received some notice.

VN Store

Back