Heupel’s cough

I believe I saw somewhere that he has acid reflux that leads to that cough.

I have bad acid reflux and when I have an episode, a cough lingers for me for a week or two. It could very well be he just deals with chronic GERD

I was just curious I’ve never seen any previous coaches cough like he does although I do remember Majors blowing his nose on his hankerchief then looking at it one game lol and Fulmer being caught picking his nose one game but at least he didn’t eat it like Sark did right on live TV. Jim Harbough ate a booger too right on camera
Jim Harbaugh is just a straight up weirdo. Eating a booger on live tv doesn’t even crack his top ten.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Who gives a ****?? The man is doing a good job as our head coach! Buzz off ya millennial!!
I think his long term health is critical to his coaching and our football program don’t you ? Did I ever say that he wasn’t doing a good job? And I’m far from a millineal lol. So many hostile and angry individuals on this board that are so quick to jump on people and berate them for asking a simple and legitimate question.

I think his long term health is critical to his coaching and our football program don’t you ? Did I ever say that he wasn’t doing a good job? And I’m far from a millineal lol. So many hostile and angry individuals on this board that are so quick to jump on people and berate them for asking a simple and legitimate question.

Lol. You think a cough is something to worry about?

Is it consider chocking considering this team has overachieved this season. If I remember correctly we was picked 3rd in the East and like 7th in SEC. I say we have eclipsed both in Heupel 2nd year. This has this team still has the potential to be the best team since 2001 when it comes to wins.

I agree with you. It is disappointing what happened and should not have happened, but the overall body of work has a lot to be pleased with.

I was just curious I’ve never seen any previous coaches cough like he does although I do remember Majors blowing his nose on his hankerchief then looking at it one game lol and Fulmer being caught picking his nose one game but at least he didn’t eat it like Sark did right on live TV. Jim Harbough ate a booger too right on camera
I just googled this.

Harbaugh might've actually been chewing on a fingernail. But Sark? Sark actually did it. Dude even looked at it first.

You can win a 100 national titles, but eat one booger......

Heupel needs to fire his physician.............and his secondary coach.

Physician matter, doctor may be innocent. All medications have some type of side effect. Some severe, some not. And some folks don't even exhibit them. My 4th Rona vaccination, as with all before, soreness from the needle jab lingered three days. My wife 4th? She got sick for 3.5 days as if she had the flu. Heard of others who vomited. My doctor just switched me to another medication because, get this, the old one made my feet swell. Even certain foods can impact your health, mom cooking or not mom cooking. I got a sister enjoys eggplant, but woe to her if she dares to eat it. She'll end in the hospital again. I on the other hand, can eat three helpings and want more. In other words, like a lot of things, one size (OK, dose) doesn't fit all.

Last edited:
Okay, so....
1. He probably has to yell a ton, just being a coach in loud environments, which strains the vocal chords and causes cough.

2. He lives in Tennessee, where the allergies are the world's worst year round, especially if you aren't originally from there.

3. He could be on a blood pressure medication thats an ACE inhibitor like lisinopril that has an extremely common side effect of a dry cough.

Either way, who cares?

You could be my doctor.

Allergies. Post nasal drip 100% will cause a small constant cough, some would say, a tickle in your throat. As a major allergy sufferer in Knoxville myself, I have this same issue. Take medication every day, did allergy shots. Still have a small cough almost daily, especially if I use my voice a lot. Constant talking + post nasal drip = that kind of cough.

Physician matter, doctor may be innocent. All medications have some type of side effect. Some severe, some not. And some folks don't even exhibit them. My 4th Rona vaccination, as with all before, soreness from the needle jab lingered three days. My wife 4th? She got sick for 3.5 days as if she had the flu. Heard of others who vomited. My doctor just switched me to another medication because, get this, the old one made my feet swell. Even certain foods can impact your health, mom cooking or not mom cooking. I got a sister enjoys eggplant, but woe to her if she dares to eat it. She'll end in the hospital again. I on the other hand, can eat three helpings and want more. In other words, like a lot of things, one size (OK, dose) doesn't fit all.

It was a joke.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

VN Store

Back