He's A Soldier!

His Dad was a great TE...he's a punk. Wonder what mrs winslow was doing while kellen was at practice?...answer little richard for 400 alex

22620025151.gif

I don't give a flyin you know what about a Vol.

Nawww man I'm pissed

Attaining a higher education. :post-4-1090547912: :post-4-1090547912: :post-4-1090547912:

"I don't care about nobody but this U!"

Classic Miami-ism. This interview shows exactly what is wrong with the mentality of Miami football. :lol:

"I don't care about nobody but this U!"

Classic Miami-ism. This interview shows exactly what is wrong with the mentality of Miami football. :lol:
Yeah, that terrible mentality has produced 5 National Championships in 24 years. I'll take that. Also, everyone overlooks the fact that he absolutely detonated Corey Campbell. That was one of the best blocks you'll ever see. I'll leave it at this; You had all better pray he doesn't have a bust out season this year. If he does, you're going to all be beaten over the head with this thread every day.

The TE isn't a position that is meant to threaten deep. Witten had 66 catches for 757 yards last year. That means if you throw to him you're gonna get the first down. Not to mention he had more TDs than Crumpler and Gonzales.

Todd Heap in another missing from this list.

ALL of them are better than the resident SOLDIER. In the NFL he has 5 catches for 50 yards! :crazy:

I'd add Dallas Clark, too. Vernon Davis might be a beast, too. Davis and Winslow will both be playing their first real seasons this year. It'll be interesting to see who does better. I'd bet on Winslow, because I don't think Alex Smith is a good enough QB to make the 49er offense work.

VN Store

Back