Here's The Week One XFL Schedule

Here is a tweet from St. Louis. Those look like football pants hanging; if so then St. Louis will have a pair that's white. That may be a jersey to the left of the pants, but even if it isn't I'm guessing their primary jeresey will be that color blue.

Poor woman, she posted this two hours before the league shut down.

Well... I mean she's not 100% wrong considering some of the smaller indoor leagues are still around. I'm sure she can check out the Omaha Beef.

An 8 team league, hmmm? How about playoffs or league champion? Is it one division and top 2 teams play for championship? I'll give it 2 years .

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
An 8 team league, hmmm? How about playoffs or league champion? Is it one division and top 2 teams play for championship? I'll give it 2 years .
If there are two divisions I could see the #1 team of each division playing the #2 team in the other division and the winners meeting in the XFL Championship Game

It will be interesting to see how everything shakes out in the XFL I think it will last a lot longer than the first XFL did.

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised at how "tame" these uniforms are, at least compared to the first version of the XFL. But I guess at least these look more normal than 2001.

But they have the same problem the AAF had; all the teams use the same template so collectively they kind of all come across as cookie-cutter. Also someone needs to let them know that side panels on the jerseys are like so 2005.

Former Tennessee DE Corey Vereen is backing out of the XFL supposedly over what his salary was going to be:rolleyes: The base salary of the XFL will supposedly be 27,000 dollars with different bonuseso_O

Last edited:
Former Tennessee DE Corey Vereen is backing out of the XFL supposedly over what his salary was going to be:rolleyes: The base salary of the XFL will supposedly be 27,000 dollars with different bonuseso_O

I don't think I blame him considering he's now a software engineer and probably makes really good money at it.

That's pretty sad if the XFL doesn't think Johnny Manziel isn't good enough to play for any team; but at the same time it's hard to argue considering he sucked in the CFL and he was pretty underwelming in the AAF. He's done unless he tries to play in one of these podunk indoor leagues. He can't even play in the Arena Football League anymore because it folded.

VN Store

Back