Here's The Latest 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Bracketology by Charlie Creme of ESPN

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Here's the latest 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament Bracketology by Charlie Crème of ESPN. He has the LadyVols as a #9 Seed opening the 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament against #8 Seed Marquette at Stanford.

Bracketology with Charlie Creme

Here's the latest 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament Bracketology by Charlie Crème of ESPN. He has the LadyVols as a #9 Seed opening the 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament against #8 Seed Marquette at Stanford.

Bracketology with Charlie Creme

Some questionable high marks but I think this may have been put out before some of the transfers settled. MD will be still good but I don’t know if they host. Maybe winning the Big 10 gets them that seed? Ohio State suffered from transfers and they are in at #5.

As far as the LV I think it’s the perfect ranking as they can move up and make a statement.

Some questionable high marks but I think this may have been put out before some of the transfers settled. MD will be still good but I don’t know if they host. Maybe winning the Big 10 gets them that seed? Ohio State suffered from transfers and they are in at #5.

As far as the LV I think it’s the perfect ranking as they can move up and make a statement.
Based on seedings, it looks like Creme is predicting that Tennessee is the last of the 8 SEC teams to get in. I'm surprised he has Georgia and LSU with higher seeds. I agree that this is an opportunity to make a statement. I don't think anyone is expecting Tennessee to be much of a factor at all in the SEC or National scene, but they have enough quality pieces to make some of the top conference teams sweat. Now go get that backup PG!

Based on seedings, it looks like Creme is predicting that Tennessee is the last of the 8 SEC teams to get in. I'm surprised he has Georgia and LSU with higher seeds. I agree that this is an opportunity to make a statement. I don't think anyone is expecting Tennessee to be much of a factor at all in the SEC or National scene, but they have enough quality pieces to make some of the top conference teams sweat. Now go get that backup PG!

I think so as well I think we finish in the top 4/5 and are securely in the field. I would really like to see the SEC schedule and see who we play twice this year. It would be a perfect time to gain some ground or traction

I can't see Northwestern as a #5 Seed or Georgia as a #8 Seed

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
yea I don’t know much about NW but when I read last year they seemed to “overachieve” I guess you could say? I don’t follow big ten unless it’s MD because I live right here and their shows come on cable.

yea I don’t know much about NW but when I read last year they seemed to “overachieve” I guess you could say? I don’t follow big ten unless it’s MD because I live right here and their shows come on cable.
Northwestern is a big overachiever and I don't think it will be a surprise if Georgia winds up in the WNIT in 2021.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I think so as well I think we finish in the top 4/5 and are securely in the field. I would really like to see the SEC schedule and see who we play twice this year. It would be a perfect time to gain some ground or traction
I thought they were Top 3 before the transfer parade started. Truthfully, I think SC and MSST will be head and shoulders above the field, and UK/Arkansas/TAMU will be in the next tier. Beyond that is anyone's guess, but finishing outside the top 5 would be disheartening.

I do say watch out for Missouri. Those young players were good, and they should have some more size next season.

I thought they were Top 3 before the transfer parade started. Truthfully, I think SC and MSST will be head and shoulders above the field, and UK/Arkansas/TAMU will be in the next tier. Beyond that is anyone's guess, but finishing outside the top 5 would be disheartening.

I do say watch out for Missouri. Those young players were good, and they should have some more size next season.

So where do you think UT falls

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I think around 6...possibly 5 depending on how well TAMU adjusts post-Carter. I just think that if rosters stay the same as they are right now, 1-4 are too strong.

Gotcha. I think a top 4 finish is possible. Everybody has to accept their roles and excel but overachieving isn’t uncommon with teams. It happens yearly lol

But I could also see them being in top 6.

Gotcha. I think a top 4 finish is possible. Everybody has to accept their roles and excel but overachieving isn’t uncommon with teams. It happens yearly lol

But I could also see them being in top 6.
I think SC and MSST are too deep at all positions, so that's why I had them at the top. Arkansas and Kentucky will both have excellent teams, but they lack inside height. It didn't hurt them in 3 games vs. Tennessee last season, but if there's a weakness for Tennessee to exploit...this is it. They CAN beat both of these teams, but they can't let their skilled perimeter players light them up again.

I agree. Mizzou is going to be much better. Blackwell is the real deal.

Personally, I think this past seasons NCAA Tournament will be the last tournament that there is any doubt we make it in.

I think Rennia, Rae, Tamari and Jordan will be better and the supporting cast will be stronger than many suspect.

I think ESPN Bracketology is more agenda driven and given the time, the average fan could be just as accurate.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back