Here it is. Non existent antifa takes over Seattle neighborhood. No police presence

so, can we drive to and from work?
Are the keeping the police from driving in there?
What if a police lives in that zone?

I say the Seattle gov't. should give in to all their demands if, AND ONLY IF, these Antifa idiots can pass a simple exam:

1. Correctly spell and pronounce the word, "Math".
2. Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Month".
3. Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Shrimp".

Extra Credit for Double Payout:

Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Strawberry"

I'd say the city of Seattle wouldn't pay a dime.

I say the Seattle gov't. should give in to all their demands if, AND ONLY IF, these Antifa idiots can pass a simple exam:

1. Correctly spell and pronounce the word, "Math".
2. Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Month".
3. Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Shrimp".

Extra Credit for Double Payout:

Correctly spell and pronounce the word "Strawberry"

I'd say the city of Seattle wouldn't pay a dime.

Please add “ask” to the list

Out of curiosity what is the property makeup of this new bastion of democracy? Light retail, industrial, residential, mixed?
It’s residential and light retail. It’s the most hipster neighborhood of Seattle with all the rainbow crosswalks etc. There’s also a large private (religious) university (Seattle U) right there as well as lots of students that commute to UW or people that work downtown. It’s a mixed crowd.

The CHAZ is a joke. I’m sure there are a few criminals taking advantage but it’s mostly just a bunch of hipsters larping...

It’s residential and light retail. It’s the most hipster neighborhood of Seattle with all the rainbow crosswalks etc. There’s also a large private (religious) university (Seattle U) right there as well as lots of students that commute to UW or people that work downtown. It’s a mixed crowd.

The CHAZ is a joke. I’m sure there are a few criminals taking advantage but it’s mostly just a bunch of hipsters larping...

Larping? HA!

How long before Ketchup shows up?

cr_08013_03_16x9.jpg

I’ve spent some time in Seattle for business. Mainly around convention center and down toward the water, but I would walk up to Capitol Hill for some of their bars and restaurants. Don’t remember the names of most of them but do remember Lil Woody’s on the outskirts of Capitol Hill was a good place for a burger and a cold beer.

I have a buddy who is a police officer in the precinct of Seattle where these "protesters" took over their building. He posted this on facebook:
View attachment 285928

Business owner should get a gun between now and tomorrow and be waiting on them the second they walk through the door. There's your answer b!+***s!

Reactions: tennvols77

What's funny is watching them LARP Animal Farm in real time.
We have thrown off the chains of the oppressors!
We will create a new system with freedom for all!
Well as long as you think the same as us!
We need security to protect us from the oppressors and make sure those coming here are of good intent!
There are people on the inside that are not of good intent!
Let us turn the security inward to purge the traitors!

The real fun will begin when the unemployment checks run out.

What's funny is watching them LARP Animal Farm in real time.
We have thrown off the chains of the oppressors!
We will create a new system with freedom for all!
Well as long as you think the same as us!
We need security to protect us from the oppressors and make sure those coming here are of good intent!
There are people on the inside that are not of good intent!
Let us turn the security inward to purge the traitors!

The real fun will begin when the unemployment checks run out.

Comical that they use the word freedom with such grand Marxist goals. The irony from idiots is awesome!

What power do they think they hold their? They are probably completely dependent on the outside world. I didnt see anything about hostages, or a bomb, or even those nudes of Trump we keep hearing about from LG.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back