Here is my best guess...

neither is his coaching history in comparison with some of the names brought up.....but some seem to think so
I’m not endorsing Tee, I just stated you don’t have to be a successful coordinator for a period of time to be a decent HC. I would argue most people didn’t think Ed O had what it took to win a NC based off his previous stints as an interim or head coach..

I’m not endorsing Tee, I just stated you don’t have to be a successful coordinator for a period of time to be a decent HC. I would argue most people didn’t think Ed O had what it took to win a NC based off his previous stints as an interim or head coach..
ed had one hot yr, the OC left, they struggled.....people wanted him gone. pruitt has us looking like we turned the corner, covid hit, here we are.

i think Tee would do very well. i think pruitt is figuring things out. if pruitt hasn't in 2 more years, i'd say fire him. but even then the roster would be so much more improved than when he took the job. i think every new hire deserves 5 years

VN Store

Back